Stuck in PvP match

Stuck in PvP match

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Stratos.9375

Stratos.9375

As title suggests, me and the other 9 people are stuck in a PvP match. None of us can leave it, even when logging off, swapping characters, etc.

Do something fast, I’m losing precious time.

Stuck in PvP match

Posted by: Kush Nuggets.7953

Kush Nuggets.7953

Same this sucks.

Stuck in PvP match

Posted by: MxNyx.1089

MxNyx.1089

Now i wonder if we were in the same game, or if 10 completely different people dealt with this XD

Stuck in PvP match

Stratos.9375

It seems several people’s games crashed.

Stuck in PvP match

Posted by: Kush Nuggets.7953

Kush Nuggets.7953

I’m still stuck in legacy of foefire my character was The Kreepin Krawnik even characters in pve locations are being ported to the map. This is insane lost almost an hour of time now. It wasn’t so much a crash cuz I’m still able to salvage and stuff but didn’t get any pips for the win and keeps putting my character in the completed game.

Stuck in PvP match

Posted by: MxNyx.1089

MxNyx.1089

I suggest sending a ticket. They’ve already gotten back to me about resetting my account. Yea, it may take a day, but thats better than waiting around and hoping it fixes itself.

Stuck in PvP match

Stratos.9375

There is a sticky about this so I suggest everyone posts there: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Help-I-m-stuck-in-a-PvP-Match/page/10#post6206687

Stuck in PvP match

Posted by: Lonestar.2317

Lonestar.2317

“Sadly I am unable to add pips to the accounts that won the PvP match, as much as I would like to. I do not have the tools capable of performing that action. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.” #ESPORTS