Stuck in the Crown Pavilion

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

So much lag today for some reason. Walking towards the exit results in rubberbanding. Could we get a leave instance button to drop us back off in Divinity’s Reach, or a waypoint available when viewing the map to take us to another area. I dont mind paying but when my character is stuck here, it renders unusable.

Im sure Im not the only one experiencing this problem. When walking past people, I see tons casting and shooting into thin air over and over again.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

It isn’t an instance, it’s a zone, so that is why there isn’t a ‘leave instance’ button.
Also, you can choose to waypoint to Divinity’s Reach or anywhere else. Bring up your map and go up a level when viewing it (to see the surface map which is above this zone) and choose any waypoint you want.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Apoteka.6471

Apoteka.6471

Try to travel to the heart of the mists ( use the crossed swords icon in the upper left corner ) there use the portal to Lions Arch.

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

Ah, thanks to the both of you. Both very good answers that I wasnt thinking of because of the frustration. I fully appreciate this. Took about 30 seconds to port away but I was able to. Thanks again.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Glad you made it out alive

I highly recommend you to never log out a character with them in the Pavilion also. It just isn’t a good idea and might cause some problems and is being mentioning in other threads.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |