Stuck in the air at Scarlet

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

This happened last night to a lot of players on Aurora Glade. As we teleported into Scarlet’s room, all of us were stuck in mid air. This was while waiting for the battle to begin. Some of us solved it, by either being downed, or using a teleport skill. But it’s still a minor bug that might be looked at.

Attachments:

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

That’s been happening since this patch went live. As far as I know, it only happens if you JUMP inside the portal…I got stuck twice when I did that, so from now on I’ve only walked to the portal, which solved the issue.

Still, yes, it should be fixed.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Posted 8 days ago, no answer. I believe that just like champs leaping over barricades at lane 5, this bug will be “fixed” by removing this content altogether.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Yes, I had this issue some days ago and a friend had it the day before yesterday, we both on Seafarer’s Rest. For me it solved by letting it kill me and then I was back after revived. I helped my friend by using a Portal beneath them. It seems the fact about jumping seems be true. I’m used to enter that portal by jumping it (the design of it somewhat tells you that you must jump as it seems have a degree lol).