Sunrise I: The Experimental Daysword - BUG

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SiEO.8430

SiEO.8430

So I thought of giving a shot of creating Sunrise so I can make the Eternity as I already own Twilight, and managed to do all of the achievements in the first part of it, apart from Brisbane Liberator.

The required event just does not occur. I have spent many hours waiting in this area over the past few days. I’ve tried to complete events nearby to see if they would trigger it, with no luck.

Is it possible that this bug is only happening on this server? If I were to join my friends on (different) world through a party, would that fix the issue? It’s really frustrating :/

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Attachments:

Posted by: Ekhetrima.9651

Ekhetrima.9651

I am working on this collection too. The event did come up for me. I was waiting for the wrong event to come when I stumbled on the correct event and I got this. It was not in Skrittsburgh, but to the east of it between the nightmare court heart and Skrittsburgh and heading toward the heart. Hopefully, you’ll find it soon.

I’m still waiting to free a quaggan in Kessex Hills, but I figure I’m looking for the wrong thing.

Posted by: Hilko.1760

Hilko.1760

That screenshot puts you in the right place and their are 2 events that give credit. One where you are and one to the POI to the SE.

I’ve been waiting for some time too and haven’t seen either.

Is this still “bugged” for you?

Posted by: SiEO.8430

SiEO.8430

Actually the event did come up, just as I went in for ‘the last check before I give up’ and the event did spawn, however it was on the opposite side of that little village from where the Lakoon’ta is. The event is in the entrance to the Skritsborough cave, not nightmare court.