'Superior Rune of Rage' not working properly.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Rune of rage does not give the extra 5% crit damage while under the effects of fury.

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

I can confirm this. The 5% crit dmg does not show up in the hero panel. Not sure if it is being applied in the background or if that’s even possible.

Lucky.9421

So, just a reminder, this is still broken. Any chance of acknowledging that it has at least been recorded?

(edited by Lucky.9421)

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Rune of rage does not give the extra 5% crit damage while under the effects of fury.

I’m assuming you pressed ‘h’ and noted the equipment tab crit dmg stat… then applied fury.

Lucky.9421

So it looks like this survived last month’s bug fixes as well, although I see you guys have started to fix some of the other broken runes. Any chance of acknowledgement that this bug is at least on record?

I’m assuming you pressed ‘h’ and noted the equipment tab crit dmg stat… then applied fury.

That and I also confirmed that it is not working with a steady weapon in the mists.

Posted by: McMichi.8409

McMichi.8409

I want this rune fixed also

Could be possible that the bug it’s only in the equipment tab crit dmg stat and not also in game?

Bloody Moon Sailor / Michi Warr [siN]
www.seveninstincts.com