Superior Rune of the Pack

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Chris.8290

Chris.8290

I really with to know when the 4th stat of this rune set will be fixed, the bugs has been reported since week 1 and nothing yet, the 4th that should have a chance to gain Fury, Might and Swiftness it DOSENT WORK AT ALL and i see that anet still fixing another runes but anothing about this.

From the path notes of 10/7

Fixed a bug with Rune of Divinity that was causing it to do 50% more critical damage than listed.
Superior Rune of the Adventurer is now set to give 50% of endurance on heal.
The character select screen now reflects hidden armor choices.
Updated Rune of Earth and Rune of the Grove to have a 25% chance to grant 4 seconds of protection and 30-second recharge for superior runes, with 45-second recharge for major runes.

Posted by: Kazuki.6802

Kazuki.6802

The 3rd bonus with Power still adds Healing Power instead. I want this fixed too. It’s getting ridiculous how long this has been reported and still hasn’t been fixed.

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

Still waiting for this to be fixed also.

Posted by: Melsl.5846

Melsl.5846

I have been using it for a few weeks now expecting it to be fixed. Starting to feel kind of dumb, but I bet as soon as I switch it will be fixed.

Posted by: Sir Blazin.9365

Sir Blazin.9365

Superior Rune of the Pack is bugged. The Major version could be bugged as well, but I have not tested it. The (4) effect (5% chance to grant nearby allies might, fury, and swiftness when you attack. (Cooldown: 10s)) is completely broken. The effect visuals activate sometimes when you are hit, but never when you attack. Also, no bonuses are granted.

The (4) effect activates incorrectly, and even when it does, it grants no bonuses.

Kaineng Beast [NoQQ]

Posted by: aaron.4317

aaron.4317

It also doesn’t give the +50 power bonus that it has listed.

Posted by: Sir Blazin.9365

Sir Blazin.9365

Thanks for the extra info aaron. I’ve read in another thread that power bonuses are instead healing bonuses. After scanning the Game Bugs forum and reading the 10/7 patch notes, it appears that many runes are not functioning as intended. These issues are being addressed, but I selfishly hope Rune of the Pack is next in line. :P

Kaineng Beast [NoQQ]

Posted by: Goldenrice.3610

Goldenrice.3610

(4) 5% chance to grant nearby allies might, fury, and swiftness when you attack.

The 4th bonus part of this rune has been broken since launch. Pls fixxxxx

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

We’ve been working our way through the rune sets and getting them working right, so thank you for the reports and your patience: we’ll be looking at this one soon!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: saurus.8290

saurus.8290

Superior Rune of the Pirate

5% chance to shout Yarr and grant Might to nearby allies when hit.

my character never shout Yarr :/

Posted by: Vortex.3604

Vortex.3604

Awesome, it is worth noting that the proc animation plays but only when your character’s hit rather then on hit as the description states.

Also as already mentioned the 3rd bonus of Power actually adds healing power instead.

Posted by: Drunken Mad King.8193

Drunken Mad King.8193

Jason, glad to hear that you guys are working on runes. We saw you fixed several runes. We have been patient on this rune set as the superior rune of the pack #3 and #4 have been broken since the launch of the game.

Thank you for giving a heads up that this will be fixed soon.

Posted by: Fantom.9217

Fantom.9217

Superior Rune of the Pirate

5% chance to shout Yarr and grant Might to nearby allies when hit.

my character never shout Yarr :/

Dude. ArenaNet, not cool. You’re denying this guy his “Yarrr.” Make this bug fix top priority.

Posted by: Drunken Mad King.8193

Drunken Mad King.8193

Lol he’s jacking our thread (typical of a pirate) we are losing out on our #3 rune bonus of +50 power and also #4 which gives random buffs to our allies when we attack

but yes fix the pirate yarrr too just after you fix the double issue on the Pack.

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Saurus, I agree, character never shouts Yarr…. But does however should ‘For Great Justice’

Atleast my human guardian does, which is how I first noticed it. Was a .. Wait what? moment

Posted by: Renegade.3659

Renegade.3659

We’ve been working our way through the rune sets and getting them working right, so thank you for the reports and your patience: we’ll be looking at this one soon!

Thanks a lot.
Could you make sure that the 4th skill is changed to “on attack” (like the description says) rather than “on hit”. It may seem like a small change but I assure you it’ll make a huge difference.

Posted by: Acidfix.9451

Acidfix.9451

I just spent the last of my gold on Superior Rune of the Pack and this rune is still Broken! This is the second time they said they where fixed I think so I tried them agian (spent more of my gold) and guess what the (3) + 50 Power is counted as HEALING POWER. Not Power.

Please fix this Rune. Or refund my gold? How hard can it be to do. You already lied and said this rune was fixed before… This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Posted by: Uther.2538

Uther.2538

The superior rune of the pack is bugged. I bought 6 no;s of the rune and used three of them in my Ascalon Armor [ 3 nos;’s]. The first bonus of +25 power is received. However, the second bonus of 20% swiftness duration and third bonus of +50 power is not obtained. Further as many have noted in these forum, the third bonus is +50 Healing Power. Was it supposed to be like that and is just a mistake in the definition text. Even then why is not the second bonus of 20% swiftness duration not working? This being the problem please correct the issue at your earliest convenience A-Net. It is affecting my game experience as my build is based somewhat on the boons of this rune set. Please look into the matter

Gandara

Uther.2538

Even after these many complaints why there is no response from A-Net?

Gandara

Posted by: Knaus.3901

Knaus.3901

Superior rune of the pack is bugged, Not getting all the power from it..

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

I know you’re all busy people, but I’m wondering if there’s any ETA on fixing the Rune of the Pack glitch that gives you +50 healing power instead of +50 power as the third bonus?

As in, this patch? The next? Not currently being worked on? Etc.

Posted by: Tripleghost.5490

Tripleghost.5490

It’s been 3 months ago..and the rune still bugged..you forget it?

Commander Ghost Loves Farm
[WIC] – Piken Square

Posted by: FKNrocked.7421

FKNrocked.7421

im still trying to figure out why my rune sets say 12/6 when in a set lol im only using 6

Posted by: FKNrocked.7421

FKNrocked.7421

probably shoulda been more descriptive… Its the Superior Runes of Divinity, i had them on my spvp gear but removed them, still says im using 12 runes on my set when i go into WvW

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

this issue still going, could we have any official reply if its included in next patch may be?

once it get fixed, would you adapt bonuses to description or description to bonuses?

Been there for over 3 months, need fresh news of it please

Uther.2538

If Arena Net is not going to take any actions based on client’s reports then for matter they are maintaining this forums? The superior rune of the pack problem was reported as early as last November and yet they haven’ t corrected it? Now the January update is done and still it is not functioning properly. Is it that much difficult to correct? The rune still gives 50 + healing power as the third bonus. As I have told earlier if you can’t correct it at least re write the description on the rune.Or are you people above that?

Gandara

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

I had the same idea just now lol

I posted this bug at least twice in the past (and that’s MONTHS ago) and it’s still bugged.
I was looking for an older post of mine to ressurrect but I’ll just bump yours…

Rune of the Pack is STILL granting 50 Healing Power instead of Power.

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Yeah, many of my concerns and bugs go unanswered. Like for example, the simple text of the passive speed buffs for most of the class is incorrect (signets says 10 %, bonus says 25 %). You would think something like this would be easily fit in on one of the smaller patches but..

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

i will bump this, i hope we get some answer, there were many threads with this topic and none got one except a 3 old motnh one…

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

SS 50 power!!!!

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Posted by: Mordeeb.3876

Mordeeb.3876

Can we get an update on this please ANET, it should be a really easy fix from the code lines. Wherever the line stating healing power just needs to be changed to power. Literally 5 minute fix that has been delayed months… unless you have plans to overhaul this rune set perhaps? Tell us something in an official channel please.

Posted by: mtiongson.6094

mtiongson.6094

I will second this. I bought this set not knowing there was a bug with (3) bonus. Is there a way to get gold refund?

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Soon? It has been 4 flippin months since you posted this. I know you guys have to do a lot, but these things can’t take up a lot of time to fix. There are tons of small bugs like these that can easely be fixed and would make tons of players happy.

Please give these bugs some love.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

That last answer was 4 months ago ! Come on…i just switched my Pack rune set out for another set,its taking way to long.

Posted by: Xriah.5743

Xriah.5743

I will second this. I bought this set not knowing there was a bug with (3) bonus. Is there a way to get gold refund?

No.

I asked about a similar issue months ago. I bought a runeset that granted haste when below a certain health threshold for several gold. The quickness part of the bonus didn’t work, but it DID drain all of your endurance, making it impossible to roll. I couldn’t stand it and I had to buy more runes to replace them, the speed runes, which are also bugged.

I wasn’t even given a response about the issue. So, just remember, before you buy anything in this game, make sure to do extensive research to make sure it isn’t bugged in some way!

And make sure you report any beneficial bugs you find, or you will be banned!

Posted by: mtiongson.6094

mtiongson.6094

No.

I asked about a similar issue months ago. I bought a runeset that granted haste when below a certain health threshold for several gold. The quickness part of the bonus didn’t work, but it DID drain all of your endurance, making it impossible to roll. I couldn’t stand it and I had to buy more runes to replace them, the speed runes, which are also bugged.

I wasn’t even given a response about the issue. So, just remember, before you buy anything in this game, make sure to do extensive research to make sure it isn’t bugged in some way!

And make sure you report any beneficial bugs you find, or you will be banned!

Thank you for the response. But, how exactly is one suppose to know if there are “beneficial bugs”? I don’t exactly look at every single stat point line item when equipping…just kind of assume that it works. That’s how I got in this mess in the 1st place…lol

Posted by: matemaster.2168

matemaster.2168

I can confirm that the 3rd bonus which should ad +50 power instead ads +50 healing
And I also bought set of those not knowing about the bug (god kitten I wondered why the kittening price of such a good rune is so low…)
Please fix this

Uther.2538

Thank you A-Net.Finally the 3rd bonus is +50 power. And about the second bonus of 20% swiftness is obtained, only it is not updated in the skill icon.
Thank you once again to A-Net.

Gandara

Posted by: PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

Lyssa (6) still does not apply bonus to engineer elite: *Supply Crate. Or any other rune set that uses a elite skill, for that matter