Superior Rune of the Pack - Stats don't add up

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: soapwagon.6870

soapwagon.6870

Hi there,

after I finally got my CoE set complete I put 6x Superior Rune of the Pack on it.

The stats are as follows:
(1) +25 Power
(2) + 20% Swiftness Duration
(3) + 50 Power
(4) 5% chance to grant boon to allies
(5) + 90 Power
(6) + 100 Precision

So I wore the CoF set before which gives exactly the same amount of power (25,50,90) but for some reason when I put on the CoE set with the Pack runes I suddenly have 50 Power less even though it says I have the full set bonus. Seriously it just doesn’t add up..I had 2333 power before and now I suddenly got 2283. Can someone explain if I’m doing smth wrong here? Or is that a bug of the runes? Thanks in advance!

Attachments:

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I’d suggest looking at all the stats of the items, although they SHOULD be equal, you might have bought the wrong stat for one of them.

Posted by: soapwagon.6870

soapwagon.6870

The stats are absolutely equal on everyone of those items, I’ve checked it 4 times now. Actually I looked the rune up on gw2 wiki and it seems that this bug has been known a bit longer now? Gw2 wiki tells me the main error is that the supposed +50 power are not given but you receive +50 Healing Power instead. Which is so random I’m a bit baffled actually.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Pack

Thanks for the tips though!

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

this bug its still there, any word of devs about if when they fix it they will change text and it will say +50 Healing power or they will add that +50 power?