Superior rune of Lyssa 2 piece bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Johan.9165

Johan.9165

This 2 piece bonus does not seem to give + 10 condition duration.(I am not talking about the tooltip showing it or not but rather from testing it on mobs/dummies).
When I searched the forums it seems to work for some people yet some complained on the duration not working.
Can any kind soul test this aswell?
(Or is it a known bug and my search was just bad?)

Thank you in advance
//Itkoviana

Posted by: Haley.2390

Haley.2390

I just tested Lyssa and Nightmare runes, neither of them are working. Nightmare doesn’t give 20% like it used to or even 10% like the text suggests. Lyssa isn’t working either.

But Afflicted is working.

Posted by: Johan.9165

Johan.9165

Thank you for testing

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

I have been testing Superior rune of the lich and Superior rune of Lyssa, and both of them ain’t working anymore! They don’t show up in stat box, nor apply to condition skills when you use them! This need a fix, and it need it fast!

Posted by: Haley.2390

Haley.2390

I have been testing Superior rune of the lich and Superior rune of Lyssa, and both of them ain’t working anymore! They don’t show up in stat box, nor apply to condition skills when you use them! This need a fix, and it need it fast!

I don’t think they ever showed up in the stat box. But they were working before, and not now.

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Just tested rune of the nightmare. It doesn’t work at all. Down 2 gold because I had to re-buy runes of the afflicted and krait.

Posted by: Cheby Shev.4671

Cheby Shev.4671