Superior rune of the undead (bugged)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Even if you let it in your inventory it says you have 6/6 actively, but its a lie and is a bug text.

If you apply it to your armory, it will show as 12/6 and still you wont gain the bonus from the runes.

I did everything from not using the armory and let it be in the bank.

Hope you can fix it soon, thanks.

I took an arrow to the knee

Posted by: Ayzala.6785

Ayzala.6785

Confirmed,

i have this bug aswell, it says i have 8 of 6 runes (8/6) bug i only have 2 of 6 (2/6) runes, they are not giving any stats at the moment, please fix

Posted by: Dan Kohler.6102

Dan Kohler.6102

Thanks for reporting this! There are actually 2 display issues here:

One is that the item UI displays rune set bonuses as cumulative across both the player’s PvE and PvP equipment (thus why it shows 12/6 instead of 6/6). However, the attribute bonuses themselves are applied based on how many runes are equipped to your currently equipped armor set, so while it may look incorrect, your character should have the correct attribute bonuses from both sets.

The other issue is that attribute bonuses from newly equipped runes do not display on your Hero panel if you’re under the effects of Level Scaling. So for example, if you are a level 80 and equip the 2 piece bonus for Superior Rune of the Undead while in Wayfarer Foothills, you won’t see the +15 increase to your un-scaled Toughness attribute on your hero panel until you change maps. If you did the same thing in Hoelbrak however, the Toughness increase would be displayed as you equipped the rune.

TL;DR: Fear not, you can use the same rune set in PvE and PvP without missing out on any attribute bonuses – it just currently displays incorrectly.

Posted by: Sugrin Tuel Ul Laputa.8134

Sugrin Tuel Ul Laputa.8134

Can you confirm this bug hasn’t been fixed yet, or that there was regression if was fixed before (still occurs for me)?

Posted by: jianlee.4913

jianlee.4913

mine is displayed as 13/6 after equipped full set. If the attribute bonus doesn’t have error then is ok. But i still hope the error will fixed, because …… i want “good looking” on my equipment view… (perfectionism ^o^)

Posted by: Opt.3714

Opt.3714

Related issue: Even though your Acquatic Helm and Head Armor do not affect you at the same time (your Acquatic Helm completely replaces your Head Armor while underwater,) both runes will still count. I take the trouble of putting runes on my Aquatic Helm so I am always seeing my rune sets at 7/6.

http://opt.red/about Twitter: http://twitter.com/Opt__
Co-Leader, I Can Outtweet A Centaur! [TWIT] #twitguild
IGN: Optimus Maleficus

Posted by: Firefly.4165

Firefly.4165

Bug has now replicated. Wearing this set shows 5/6 instead of 6/6 when using full set of runes.

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

Bug has now replicated. Wearing this set shows 5/6 instead of 6/6 when using full set of runes.

Not sure if somthing is different for u.
But, my Necro has 6 Superior Undead runes, that show 6/6 and the bonus from the 6th rune also works.