Superior sigil 6 of 6???

Superior sigil 6 of 6???

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fennecus.7605

Fennecus.7605

I finally decided to craft may exotics. Bought a Superior sigils of the ranger (btw I am a ranger) It already says I have 6 of 6 equipped, after I equipped the one it says I have 7 of 6 equipped. Do I somehow have all the bonuses or none and the one I have it doesn’t count?

Glad to be a part of the greatest community…Gw2

Superior sigil 6 of 6???

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Not sure if it is a bug but it takes into account the ones on your spvp armour.
Every classes default spvp armour has the rune of it’s class on.

So you still have to have 6/6 on your proper armour, 1 on your breathing apparatus too if you want the 6th affect underwater,

Superior sigil 6 of 6???

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Even if you never do PvP, you have a default set of PvP gear with runes in it. And by default, those runes are Superior Runes of the [yourprofession], in this case Ranger. In your hero screen, the runes in PvP-gear are counted even if they don’t give a bonus in PvE. Confusing? Yes indeed. Also a known issue since release, pity it hasn’t been addressed so far but if you know why this occurs you’ll probably be able to deal with it :P

Superior sigil 6 of 6???

Posted by: Fennecus.7605

Fennecus.7605

Hmmm, didn’t think to check the spvp armour. I’ll have 12 of 6 then to be complete in pve

Glad to be a part of the greatest community…Gw2

Superior sigil 6 of 6???

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Hmmm, didn’t think to check the spvp armour. I’ll have 12 of 6 then to be complete in pve

Don;t forget to put a similar rune in your aqua breather as well, or you won’t get the 6/6 bonus when under water.

Superior sigil 6 of 6???

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

It takes into account your PvP gear. It is only a graphical error and you are not getting the added benefit from your PvP gear while in PvE. If you equip only one, it will appear like you have 7 of 6 equiped but you in reality have only one and will only get the benefits from one.

It is a long standing bug.