Support down?

Support down?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Every time I try to access Customer Support webpage, it doesn’t seem to let me in. Whenever I log in, it simply reloads the login page. If I log in from somewhere else (like forums), access support from the tabs, it brings me back to a login page.

Anyone else with this issue?

Support down?

Arikyali.5804

Gonna bump this. I still can’t access the support page.

Support down?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

tried just now and got in no problem, have you tried login into forum first then open support in another tab?

Support down?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can create a support ticket without logging in. There is no real advantage to logging in when creating a support ticket. All responses, whether logged in at creation, or not, will be sent to the email address provided in the support ticket.

Good luck.

Support down?

Arikyali.5804

No, it doesn’t work. It either gives me an error, or keeps sending me back to the login page. I swapped from Chrome and Explorer, both similar results.

I just changed my email address, and after that I can’t access support.

Support down?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Are you using this webpage to submit your ticket (bypassing the ‘sign in’ method)?

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new (Choose a category at the bottom of the page to start the ticket.)

There should be no problem. Otherwise, try using a different venue to access the page (phone/tablet/etc.).

Good luck.

Support down?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

No, it doesn’t work. It either gives me an error, or keeps sending me back to the login page. I swapped from Chrome and Explorer, both similar results.

I just changed my email address, and after that I can’t access support.

You cant change your email mate only support can do that for you

Support down?

Arikyali.5804

Are you using this webpage to submit your ticket (bypassing the ‘sign in’ method)?

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new (Choose a category at the bottom of the page to start the ticket.)

There should be no problem. Otherwise, try using a different venue to access the page (phone/tablet/etc.).

Good luck.

Doesn’t work. Keeps asking me to sign in.

…I think support made a mistake when I asked them to update my email. At least I can still get into forums.

Support down?

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

I’ve been using support last 24 hours and it seems to be working fine for me.
Dunno.

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

Support down?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Good luck.

Doesn’t work. Keeps asking me to sign in.

…I think support made a mistake when I asked them to update my email. At least I can still get into forums.

It should not ask you to sign in. Are you sure you aren’t choosing the ‘Create a Ticket’ option, rather than scrolling to the bottom of the page, and clicking the drop-down menu and selecting one of the choices, such as “In-game Issue”? Then scrolling down the next page said selection takes you to?

Wait…if you are already discussing an issue with the CS Team, why not just update your ticket (through your email provider)? Or, you can contact the CS Team by sending an email to support@guildwars2.com (though, you may only get an automated response suggesting you use the web-form [link posted above]).

Good luck.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Support down?

Arikyali.5804

It actually won’t even let me get onto the page. It stops at a ‘privacy error’.

I’ll try to contact them via email next. Hopefully they won’t redirect me to a page I can’t use.

Support down?

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you are experiencing the ‘privacy error’ bug, try using the ‘Support’ link on any other guildwars2.com site (Community, Releases, Wiki, Media, etc.) page. The bug mostly only shows up on the forum ‘Support’ link.

Good luck.