Survivor achievement

Survivor achievement

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: RuneClaw.7321

RuneClaw.7321

There is a problem with the achievement Survivor. If you leave the zone, your progress will reset. I am not even sure if you may use waypoints within the zone itself.
Also the progress bar for the achievement does not update, it is stuck at 0/200.000 exp.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

The monthly survivor title has the changing zone issue also.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: mightus.2189

mightus.2189

im sure u cant use any waypoints or leave the area and im sure u cant die to be able to get this achievement. it has to be done in 1 area

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Yes with me I noticed that if you use waypoints or teleports it’s going to reset.
And that’s surely and bug.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Rukral.2870

Rukral.2870

I’ve encountered this issue as well, and 9k exp from completing the monthly too.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Adam.7408

Adam.7408

I’ve gotten it with using waypoints, throughout the same area though. Just no leaving the area.

Rude – Dragonbrand.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: everfeather.6204

everfeather.6204

ah, that makes more sense currently. I had issues with this as well. At first I thought being downed reset it.

If we get an Anet post in here, could they also answer whether dieing in sPVP or WvW counts towards the deaths as well?

Additionally whether it is solely deaths, or being downed as well.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Raidentiger.7019

Raidentiger.7019

More over that that, is the achievement counted as in GW first of the name, meaning you can die, you still can do it, you just have to collect the xp over again or is it one death allowd ?

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Caprila.4951

Caprila.4951

Bugged for me also.

I think it just depends how lucky you are. People have lost it from mapping (going into overflow), getting dc’d ( in a town, so no death), logging off normally. And others have done all those things and gotten the title :/

My achievement is still stuck on 35k :/ Should read twice that, at least.

Survivor achievement

Posted by: Ailsan.6327

Ailsan.6327

I replied in another thread about this but wanted to respond here as well. I am stalled at 85,400+ xp. Had I known that using recalling to the main city, logging out, or even using waypoints in the same zone could break progress I would have just camped at one spot. Going to bug it in game and hope for a fix before the end of the month.