Swashbuckler's Cove terrain bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: rebutters.4307

rebutters.4307

Not sure if this issue is caused by the new patch (much like the airship from Not So Secret jp missing), but the corner of the ledge that’s required for the final leap to the moas and the end of the jp is missing, making the jump impossible, even with the moa feed. Double checked against two youtube videos, which show the ledge still complete and the jump do-able. Impossible to complete Swashbucker’s Cove jumping puzzle at this time.

First screen how the jump is on live servers (or at least on Borlis Pass, 2-18-2014).
Second screen is how the jump should be (according to youtube vids).

Attachments:

Posted by: ploptart.2571

ploptart.2571

Same problem, didn’t see your post until I posted mine. Hopefully this gets some attention :-(

Posted by: Elveon.3976

Elveon.3976

Hey guys,
i’ve got the same problem: i’m not able to do my last jump to where Veteran Moa stay .. looks like a piece of terrain is missing, and i see strange textures around there!
Here is my picture, and as you can see it’s impossible to complete this jumping puzzle:

Attachments:

Posted by: Navix.3786

Navix.3786

Not only this one. But the other jumping puzzle in Gendarren fields ‘’Not so secret’’ jumping puzzle is also undoable because of the giant ship missing. Seriously, i do PvE for the first time in months and want to do some jumping puzzles, the only 2 i do are bugged and can’t be completed at the very end…

Posted by: Sandpit.3467

Sandpit.3467

If you need to get the jump, the Experimental Teleportation Gun may be worth a try.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experimental_Teleportation_Gun

Posted by: Letsdub.2914

Letsdub.2914

The Experimental Teleportation Gun Works! Thanks

Attachments:

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

Thank you for the reports, we are working to correct the missing ledge!

Posted by: Shufflepants.9785

Shufflepants.9785

What’s funny is that, I think because the ledge is missing, you can totally skip the entire puzzle by climbing up the slope below where the ledge used to be, then, using guardian GS #3 or probably and large dash like warrior sword 2, teleport gun, engineer rifle jump, to jump directly to the end plateau. I did the whole puzzle, failed to make the jump, then had to use this just to complete it…