Sylvari bugs.

Sylvari bugs.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Araris.7839

Araris.7839

The sylvari race is currently suffering from 2 rather large bugs.

1. Many if not all sylvari eye colors are darkening to black or nearly black during the day time. Tested with multiple eye colors for the same result.

2. Not all, but many armor sets are not fitting the sylvari frame correctly. Usually resulting in a sylvari wearing norn size armor. An obvious and easy example of this would be the kodan armor. The sylvari is buried under the shoulders and gains 50 pounds at the hips.

There are 2 separate posts in the sylvari forums regarding these issues, since they are indeed bugs, I decided to post the issue here. Hopefully sylvari will come forward to post pics of themselves as examples of the issue here.

Hope it’s fixed soon or that the devs are even aware of it.

~ Thanks.

Sylvari bugs.

Araris.7839

Anybody want to add pics or info to this bug?

Sylvari bugs.

Posted by: Flarfle.7345

Flarfle.7345

For what it’s worth, the lighting of the eyes isn’t the only Sylvari lighting problem I have noticed. For example, the Cultural Armor lighting doesn’t always match up with the rest of the armor, even though the preview scene would say otherwise. It doesn’t seem to be a grown armor versus metal armor problem either, as both the metal and TA armor take the same lighting (Tried transmuting the skin and depositing/withdrawing it from the bank to fix to no avail).

Might have been reported before but just trying to lump as much visual stuff in this thread as we can.

Attachments:

Feichyn – Guardian
Eliana Massano – Mesmer
Tarnished Coast

Sylvari bugs.

Araris.7839

Good to know, yeah, hopefully this thread can bring these issues to light.

Sylvari bugs.

Posted by: Gerke.7695

Gerke.7695

In my first picture my left eye is bigger than his right eye. Please fix it! I also have allot of armor problems! I start to disslike my sylvari because there is not much armor to choose from because its all bugged!! Especially the head pieces border me! As you can see the armor is realy screwed atm. The shoulders are not right same as the middle and the head gear. Its realy odd.

As you can see the head piece is not atteched to my other gear as it should be. Please fix this, it’s realy annoying.

Greets,

Gerke

Attachments:

A gamer has no life, but have multiple lives.

Sylvari bugs.

Gerke.7695

This mask is also a bit wierd…..

Attachments:

Sylvari bugs.

Gerke.7695

Even more annoying armor buggs

Attachments:

Sylvari bugs.

Posted by: Alexandra Triplett.1280

Alexandra Triplett.1280

Next

Could you guys include the name of the armors you’re showing in the screenshots? That would help me out, thanks!

Sylvari bugs.

Araris.7839

Noblemen, Koda, and Dredge are big examples of the armor bugs where the armor is huge in comparison to the model. The shoulders in particular.

Sylvari bugs.

Araris.7839

Examples of the bug where the eyes are going black.

Attachments:

Sylvari bugs.

Araris.7839

Example of armor not fitting properly on the sylvari frame. Notice the shoulders are enormous and the hips of the armor flair outward for some reason.

Armor shown: Kodan
Edit Note: This armor is even more out of place on my character, possibly due to having a larger frame model.

Attachments:

(edited by Araris.7839)

Sylvari bugs.

Gerke.7695

The armor is duelist and the yellow head gear is from the order of whisper armor. The other white head gear is the starter hood, don’t know the name

Sylvari bugs.

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Thank you for the reports! We do have a sticky thread for all character art, armor, and weapon bugs, however; so please post there in the future with any further related issues.

This thread will now be closed.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed