Sylvari isn't glowing any more.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

My Sylvari’s night-time glow doesn’t appear since this latest update. I took ages getting her colours just right.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Maybe it must be due some graphic settings or the armor you are wearing? Two days ago (then after the patch) I was camming my char and I could see the body and clothes glowing (I use cultural armor, that glows too).

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

It’s not armour, even naked with no armour her night-time glow doesn’t work after the patch. As for graphics settings, nothing has changed. They’re all still at maximum.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hmm..my Sylvari still has her glow. Both of mine, in fact.

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

my Sylvari still glow too

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Yes that was what I meant. I was saying that the body still glows for me and even my cultural armor (that usually glows too) also is still glowing. Therefore it may be some issue at your end as it seems others aren’t having this issue. Even if nothing changed on your settings try to play a bit with them and see if something change.

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

There used to be an issue with total makeover kits breaking the glow. However, I had thought this issue was fixed over a year ago (then again, many other old bugs have come back).

This may or may not be related.