TA forward/up unpickable

TA forward/up unpickable

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Adrift.8596

Adrift.8596

Not sure if someone posted this already or not, but choosing possibility(vote for way) doesn’t pop up in TA after running forward… NPC just auto selects foward foward and opens the door.

TA forward/up unpickable

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Forward/up doesn’t exist anymore.
The three paths in Twilight Arbor are Forward, Up, and Aetherblades.

TA forward/up unpickable

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I don’t know why people still keep posting in the LFG for ‘f/f’ or ‘up up’, I find it ignorant and rather stupid. Since the Aetherblade path replaced F/U, obviously a 2nd path choice makes absolutely no sense since its really only Forward and Up paths that exist now. I remember like a week ago I had an argument over this with a guy with 9k AP, I was trying to explain this to him and he kept saying he was pretty kitten sure there was still a 2nd patch choice, he ended up rage-quitting near the start after I told him there wasn’t… I guess some people cant admit when they’re wrong :P

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

TA forward/up unpickable

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I don’t know why people still keep posting in the LFG for ‘f/f’ or ‘up up’, I find it ignorant and rather stupid. Since the Aetherblade path replaced F/U, obviously a 2nd path choice makes absolutely no sense since its really only Forward and Up paths that exist now. I remember like a week ago I had an argument over this with a guy with 9k AP, I was trying to explain this to him and he kept saying he was pretty kitten sure there was still a 2nd patch choice, he ended up rage-quitting near the start after I told him there wasn’t… I guess some people cant admit when they’re wrong :P

I can’t imagine why he might have rage-quit.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

TA forward/up unpickable

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Neither can I. I didn’t have an issue with him at all, I was just trying to point out that he was wrong, but I guess some people have a problem with that.. anyway, I don’t regret it. It just bothers me whenever I see people incorrectly refer to paths like they used to a few weeks ago. There was this conversation in chat recently, one guy was like ’Let’s do F/F after this!’ and this other guy replies, ‘Sure, I’ll do F/F with you.’ AAARGH!!

Maybe its just me, but it bothers me. Like this recent TA post for ‘P1’ that I joined (I know, I shouldn’t have) and I asked them seriously what was the actual path they were running.. they were like ‘forward, of course.’ AARGH!! why not just put that in the lfg though? I honestly don’t understand some people.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)