TP Hitbox wrong for buy/sell

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

Probably known already but there is a very anoying bug with the trading post.
The hitbox for the little arrows for in/de-creasing the value of an item is bugged out to the right. Every time when I try to sellect the coppers with double click instead I increase or decrease the amount of silvers (depends on how high or low i put my mouse in that field)

here is a pic with my bugged hitbox, plx fix this! ;(

Attachments:

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Yup, it’s been reported many times over the last 2 1/2 months (like here), though it appears that they are ignoring it completely by their not acknowledging it as being a bug in the threads reporting it and it not being fixed in any of the patches that have been released since it became an issue.

The bug of the scroll bar areas not being dismissed with the pop-up has still not been corrected and it has been there since the new trading post interface was introduced. All that it takes to fix that bug is to correctly add that element to the list of elements that are hidden upon dismissing the buy/sell pop-up screen. One tiny line of text to fix that and it is still ignored, doesn’t give me much hope of the field offset getting fixed any time soon.

• Both being worked on now. Thank you, Pat Cavit!
| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Yeah, already known issue. And to take advantage of the opportunity… GET RID of the crap auto-focus, let us CLICK the kitten box! Lol, I’m not used to yell on forums but boy.. that thing is annoying as hell. Yeah I agree with StinVec, it’s merely a HTML page with some Javascript, how hard is to fix it?

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

it’s merely a HTML page with some Javascript, how hard is to fix it?

That is a good question …

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

shadow.6174

it’s merely a HTML page with some Javascript, how hard is to fix it?

That is a good question …

Yeah, in fact some Javascript could be hard to fix but comparing with the whole work related to programming a MMO a HTML page with Javascript wouldn’t be that challenging.

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Next

Working on this, sorry for the delay.

StinVec.3621

Another thank you for your informing us of being aware of the issue and that you are actively working on correcting it. Your taking the time to let us all know that it is being worked on is really appreciated!

shadow.6174

Yay, thanks for taking time to reply indeed, it’s appreciated. And sorry if I was too tough in my previous posts here :P Again, I would appreciate if we could get rid of that auto-focus feature and if that minimum value thing could be brought back (that when it wouldn’t allow you to set less than the allowed value).

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Another thank you for your informing us of being aware of the issue and that you are actively working on correcting it. Your taking the time to let us all know that it is being worked on is really appreciated!

Yes, thank you for both acknowledging the issue and letting us know you’re on it. (I realize that’s not always possible, so I’m doubly appreciative when you guys manage to get time to do so.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

StinVec.3621

As an update, this issue was fixed today when the laggy TP UI fix was implemented.

Thank you very much!

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Previous

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Hooray for fixing issues we caused! XD

Glad it’s working better for you now.

shadow.6174

Woot, thanks for the fix. Now we can safely double-click the proper field without reseting other fields :P Btw, can we have that minimum limit back? I don’t get why it was removed and it was useful when wishing to sell stuff to the lowest possible value. Allowing all fields to be 0 makes it hard to set it to the lowest.