TP UI - My Latest Trades - Missing Element

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I am very glad to see the several other fixes to the TP today, but one new bug I noticed is that the “Bought” and “Sold” designation in the “My Recent Trades” section no longer displays – it only shows the item.

Is anyone else experiencing this bought/sold element missing or do some people still see it?

I’ll run a cache cleaning in a bit to see if it is a local problem unless others mention they, too, are missing this element.

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Mine doesn’t have it, either. I would have never noticed, though.

Oh, what are the ‘fixes’? The only thing I noticed recently (about a week ago) was the font size changed (to be smaller) for some odd reason. I don’t really like it, but not important enough to lament.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Oh, what are the ‘fixes’? The only thing I noticed recently (about a week ago) was the font size changed (to be smaller) for some odd reason. I don’t really like it, but not important enough to lament.

Its much faster an more responsive again, also the focus for the mouse scrollwheel
now again works correct

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

StinVec.3621

Its much faster an more responsive again, also the focus for the mouse scrollwheel
now again works correct

That was a big one. I’m glad they adjusted how the pop up displays so everything is responsive again.

They had also fixed the scroll bar element not being dismissed and creating an interactive dead zone, as well as the hit boxes for the G-S-C being offset from the fields which led to struggling to increase the desired coinage.

Thank you for letting me know the bought/sold missing is not only for me. I just happen to use it frequently when trading to keep immediate note of items I need to replenish right away instead of browsing the sold history constantly.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ahh, so am I the only one the font changed size on? I didn’t change anything in options, or elsewhere.

I didn’t look at the sell window, but nice they fixed that, though it never was a problem for me.

StinVec.3621

Ahh, so am I the only one the font changed size on? I didn’t change anything in options, or elsewhere.

I didn’t look at the sell window, but nice they fixed that, though it never was a problem for me.

I’ve noticed the font becoming slightly smaller after some patches several times in the past, though others did not experience it. It would then return to its normal size with the next patch. I’m not sure exactly what causes that font issue, but I am not experiencing it again yet.

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Next

Nice catch, not sure where those bits wandered off too. We’re investigating.

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Previous

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Should be fixed, may take a few minutes to show up.