TP buttons disabled (buying/selling)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

after using the trading post for a while, it will sometimes become disabled.
as in, the buy button becomes greyed out as soon as you click on an item you wish to buy, and if you right click to sell anything (or just click the sell tab) the page appears blank.

logging out and back in does not resolve the problem, I have to exit the entire game and reload it again, to get TP functionality back.

this has happened more than once so this is why I’m reporting it.

Attachments:

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

Usually if there is no amount shown on the gem and gold sections (notice the bottom bar), the trading authentication has expired and we would need to, as you said, re-log to refresh it.

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

ah thanks for the info, I didn’t notice gems and gold not showing from bottom of the window.

but why do we have to logout and login again to regain full functionality of the game, if we are still logged in and playing?
hopefully arena net will one day look into this problem and provide a solution.

if you are in the game playing it, and have not logged out, you should be able to buy and sell things, this is really poor quality from anet.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)