TP is bugged again

TP is bugged again

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Oyranos.9750

Oyranos.9750

Hello

Tried to sell some stuff and I get the same thing like 2 days ago. An error message… I tried several times before I make this post, it looks like freaked out.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: enegek.2183

enegek.2183

I’m having issues with the trading post as well. For me, I get several pops up that say “The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network.” This only appears while attempting to use the trading post.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

I can’t see my transactions (the things I am selling) Shows error message of the above post.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: redcomyn.4651

redcomyn.4651

I’m having issues with the trading post as well. For me, I get several pops up that say “The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network.” This only appears while attempting to use the trading post.

Same here.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

I can’t see my transactions (the things I am selling) Shows error message of the above post.

I can now.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

DB servers backing the Trading Post were having some issues, we took the TP down while working on it. Should be fixed now.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

Bug is back.

/15chars

EDIT: Fine now, but it was only bugged for some of us in guild anyway.

(edited by FalconOSeven.2364)

TP is bugged again

Posted by: Nikaido.6739

Nikaido.6739

TP is STILL not working. It work for 5 mins then when I try to listed items, the same old error message pop out.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: GameGuard.8610

GameGuard.8610

i just tried selling fan of teq, hit for highest seller which was 47 silver and change , i got the error but it did sell but only for 2 silver wtf …… not even joking

TP is bugged again

Posted by: Oyranos.9750

Oyranos.9750

It worked for me after the fix, but I read in the main chat that many still have the issue.

TP is bugged again

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

i just tried selling fan of teq, hit for highest seller which was 47 silver and change , i got the error but it did sell but only for 2 silver wtf …… not even joking

I think I’ve seen that too, on occasion. It’s like if it can’t sell your entire order at the price you set, it doesn’t just leave you with the unsold items. Instead, it seems to sell them at some cut-throat clearing-sale price.