Team-Q Instances broken {Hotfix Needed!!}

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nmemoric.9240

nmemoric.9240

There’s something seriously wrong with the Team-Q Match Instances (probably introduced since the latest patch?)
I encountered this bug for the first time around 18 hours ago, and since then multiple times now:
The bug makes it impossible for Players to enter the Match after the queue pops. First getting stuck in the loading screen, then finally receiving a “Network error” Code=5:11:3:159:101 which terminates the client completely. After re-logging, this will continue for any Character until the timer runs to 0 at which point you would receive a “The Game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server”…. Code=19:9:19:1718:101 immediately after selecting a character (not even seeing the Map-Loading Screen). After a while you will eventually be able to load the Map where you have been before trying to enter the match (e.g. Heart of the Mists) – and the countdown is counting down again from 1min. Which means most likely none of the 10 Players of the Matchup were able to connect to the Instance. After that, the whole procedure repeats again and again. When I logged in after the night, I found my Character back in the Mists with a “Roster Not Found” message, which finally released my account from this bug – however, only for a couple of matches, until I got this bug again.
I have seen other players reporting this issue in other forums/reddit as well.

Please this is urgent and needs a Hot-fix, as anyone affected whil get prevented from playing the game at all for the duration it persists!

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Have the same problem, now Im locked out from playing my Guardian as I get bombed with those messages each time I try and load in a PvP map. (Including Heart of the Mists)

Posted by: Shin.6758

Shin.6758

I have the same error since a few minutes … -repair and -prefreset didn’t help for me.

Any better hints?

Posted by: Shin.6758

Shin.6758

Guesting seems to work … at least for now.

Posted by: Tomi.1950

Tomi.1950

Just going to pile up here same thing happening to me. Guesting doesn’t work for me.

(edited by Tomi.1950)

Posted by: raspberryjam.8095

raspberryjam.8095

Having the same issue…really frustrating when you let your team down because you can’t load into the map.

Had to guest almost 3 times before it would let me load onto the map. :\

EDIT: also this happens to me when loading on other maps too like lions arch

(edited by raspberryjam.8095)

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Visit the link below, could solve your problem or answer any questions. Try to give as many details if you have this problem.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/POSSIBLE-FIX-Loading-map-network-error/first#post4517558