Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

i place the tears on the rocks the door is not opening

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Tears of Itlaocol bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

there are two doors with two torches. It means you have to do it 4times.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

Tears of Itlaocol bug

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Sometimes it doesn’t work, it has been bugged in the past. You do have to match it up 4 times, if you weren’t doing that.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tears_of_Itlaocol
“To solve the puzzle and open the gate, match the dot patterns on the cheeks by placing spheres on the corresponding pressure plates, starting with the left cheek pattern. Upon a successful match, the room will rumble and the torch to the left of the gate will light up. Repeat for the right cheek pattern to light a torch to the right of the gate. After lighting both torches, the patterns will change. Repeat the process for the next two torches and the gate will open.”

If you did all that and it’s still not working, you can try guesting to another server to get a different shard. To see if it’s different, type /IP in chat to get the map numbers to match up with.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Tears of Itlaocol bug

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Sometimes you can complete it by taking all the tears off the platforms, then starting to make the pattern displayed on the rock above. Start with the left one.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Tears of Itlaocol bug

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The patterns on the faces follow certain set patterns too. If you get the bug where the pattern on one cheek isn’t showing up, try looking up a walkthrough on Youtube and following the patterns there. You might get the right one even if you can’t see the pattern in-game.

Tears of Itlaocol bug

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Another thing, the rocks are very touchy. If the tears are placed even slightly off-center, they may fail to register. If you’re following the other rules you still aren’t seeing the room shake a little after placing the tears, go inspect them and figure out which need a little nudge.

Tears of Itlaocol bug

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

i place the tears on the rocks the door is not opening

this still hasn’t been fixed ? i remember doing this in november 2012 and i had the same problem… 2 YEARS !!! it’s been 2 years and this bug still isn’t fixed ?

Are you Shpongled?