Tears of itlaocol

Tears of itlaocol

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

this puzzle just isn’t working.

i know what to do, which is proven by the fact i lit the first two torches, but the 2nd set of torches won’t light, i’ve tried left then right, right then left, tried taking all the stones off and putting them to the side then redoing the whole thing, i’ve tried putting them on all of the spots and taking them off, i tried flipping the pattern.

i even tried a different pattern to the one on my screen that i found on youtube… but nothing

edit: this is on seafarer’s rest

Attachments:

Tears of itlaocol

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

if you go to guildwars2 wikipedia, and search tears of itlacol, theres a link to a video, and also descriptions to how you can complete this puzzle despite the fact u cant see the left eye pattern….or you can just youtube it and copy placements, they’re allways the same

Are you Shpongled?

Tears of itlaocol

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

i think you missed the last bit of my post.

i did copy a youtube video, this still did not work.

Edit: added screenshot showing the ‘correct’ formation as done in the videos

Attachments:

(edited by ekkue.3754)

Tears of itlaocol

Posted by: Eirikr.8047

Eirikr.8047

if you go to guildwars2 wikipedia, and search tears of itlacol, theres a link to a video, and also descriptions to how you can complete this puzzle despite the fact u cant see the left eye pattern….or you can just youtube it and copy placements, they’re allways the same

Even the workarounds on wiki don’t always allow completion of the puzzle. I was only able to complete it by visiting the puzzle immediately after a reset.