Temple of Grenth

Temple of Grenth

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

The ‘shades’ that are spawned cannot be killed as they are immune to damage. This means that they cause the boss to generate a certain stack/buff (I cannot recall the name) that when reaches a count of 25 one-hit-kills EVERYONE in the room!

The combat log showed nothing at all for ym death in this event. Not even the usual “Unknown hits you for….”.

This makes the event extremely difficult to complete as you have to die multiple times and run back.

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: EvanTeicheira

EvanTeicheira

ArenaNet Alpha Team

Hello Rentapest. Thank you for the report! Could you please let us know which server you are playing on, as this will help us investigate and reproduce the issue internally!

Thanks again!

ArenaNet QA Team

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

I am on US TC (was in overflow) and the basically we could not kill the shades even with the buff. The Shades basically come near you and it is instadeath. We had to res run in and just die again.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Same thing just happened on GoM. My combat log says Shade hits you for 0. And it one shot everyone.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: deadsoul.1937

deadsoul.1937

The same problem is happening on FA server where the shades are taking no damage even with the buff, making it almost impossible. Also the buff they give stacks even if you’re near them, no attacks needed. Also it’s not downing you its insta killing you.

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: laceylush.8916

laceylush.8916

I’ve experienced the same problem on JQ and BG, when Shades come near it’s insta-death, skipping downed state completely.

[Azure] ~ Darkhaven

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Same here, on Fort Ranik.

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

I think Shades passively applying Corruption stacks on player is part of the mechanic. It’s been like that since release. This is why you have to keep the number of Shades down.

If you’re saying that 25 stacks of Corruption instantly kills you, EVEN if your down penalty isn’t red, then that is probably a bug.

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: donnybeast.9168

donnybeast.9168

sure make the boss have new tactics with the new traits and let them bug out -.-

Temple of Grenth

Geekfox.4267

Just experienced the bug on Blackgate. Just entered the room at Temple of Grenth, instantly dead after 25 stacks of Corruption in 15 seconds.

Temple of Grenth

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’ve done Grenth four times over the past day or two, and every time the shades have been doing this. The stacks of corruption quickly add up, and you die once they reach 25. No downed state; straight to death. This definitely wasn’t the case before the big patch.

Temple of Grenth

Geekfox.4267

Have this issue been internally tested yet? Is there going to be a definite fix on the next content release? Or will the bugs in Orr be left alone and never to be fixed?

Find out soon, in the next episode of…