Temporal Curtain

Temporal Curtain

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

The swiftness from the skill does not proc when running through the skill field while already having swiftness buff. Not a big deal, but I thought I would let you guys know anyways.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

Temporal Curtain

Posted by: prism.4982

prism.4982

It’s annoying, but I think the idea is to prevent people from criss-crossing all over it getting super duration swiftness on their own or with little effort.

Although I don’t imagine a fix being hard to implement either; just have the curtain tag the player so that he cannot gain swiftness from the same curtain he just got buffed from.

Temporal Curtain

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It’s annoying, but I think the idea is to prevent people from criss-crossing all over it getting super duration swiftness on their own or with little effort.

Although I don’t imagine a fix being hard to implement either; just have the curtain tag the player so that he cannot gain swiftness from the same curtain he just got buffed from.

That could have been a concern at one time but it seems like the game already has a cap on how much swiftness you can get from a single source.

Temporal Curtain

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Symbol of Swiftness (guardian staff #3) got the same issue, sometimes even resetting your swiftness duration or not proccing at all.