Tequatl bug

Tequatl bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hair Composts.7062

Hair Composts.7062

We just did Tequatl and got 2 very annoying bugs.

1. megalaser spawned with 25% life in the second battery phase.

2. the after we still managed to defend the laser with like 3% life and retreated after the timer went to 0, we run to Tequatle but the laser still got damage. For like 5 more seconds so the event failed and we failed the kill.

Thats 2 hours of organisation gone to waste. This was the 3rd time that we got the first bug and we got asychronous timers for all events for like 2 weeks. Plz fix!

Tequatl bug

Posted by: BlackPhoenix.1029

BlackPhoenix.1029

True story.
Wasted 2 hours.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: iDiot.2706

iDiot.2706

+1, very annoying.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: InFinito.8109

InFinito.8109

Very annoying bugs. Many people have them too. Please fix them.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Falcon.6521

Falcon.6521

Very annoying since it was going so well – but still Tequatl seems completely broken at the moment – far more buggy runs than normal ones.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: xybotchen.1635

xybotchen.1635

let me give u a feedback too…

I like the new, stronger tequatl.
Maybee u can give a few information foreward to the programmer:

I would like to see the possibility to see inside the API tequatl will spawn soon, a good time would be 5-10 mins before the event will start.

Let us a bit more time, when he will arrive the map,
i think 30 sec. up to 1 minute more then actually would be nice,
We come together about 1 hour before, organize around 20-30 mins before the event, after we try to get enough people on the correct map, at all a lot of time for 1 event, so maybee we can get few more seconds we can better organize to take Bufffood at right time and have bit more time to shout out for people beeing 1 min. away from keyboard. After 1 hour of waiting, this 1 minute more will help a lot.

Please manage the problems of asyncronisation. We have different running timer during the event, it´s about 3 sec up to 15-16 sec difference between players.
Its really hard to manage it, teamspeak makes it easier, but its still a hard problem with this big asyncronisation.

We had last few days a lot of event-run´s, the megalaser during the batteriephase starts not with 100 %, we have seen megalaser starting with 70 % , 30 % , 80 % , 5 % , and two times the megalaser is failed directly with the spawn-window. This was not a problem of wrong organisation, it looks like a programming-mistake.

Few times we got directly an bonewall after batterie-phase. We never had 20 stacks of the teq-buff, its a mistake inside the event. Let me concrete this. Each time we where able to hit tequatl after the batterie-phase directly into the next batterie-phase, we get each time this wrong bonewall. This programming-mistake costs us each time 20-30 sec. of the complete timer. Pleases fix this mistake.

Sometimes there are spawning chamions directly inside the batterie,
each time this happend, the event failed with 100 % in next 10 seconds,
because its impossible to manage this problem.

Using the jumping panels is sometimes buggy, maybee u cant move anymore after u are on one panel, the sound-circle never stop, u die instant or u where jumping without pressing the button to jump. If you cant move u get disconnected after time.
Somethings wrong here too.

I organized and killed new tequatl about 70 times,
so i think i can realize mistakes and bugs.

OK, there are more little things, but i don´t wanna write endless text here.

Well one more here,
behind tequatl inside the water, there is a place u can swim under tequatl,
(it always possible, also if teq isnt there)
ok, its stupid because u get poison, like u where under water during the event,
but there is this mistake in the grafic between the water and the coast.

U made this event so nice, now make it please amazing ;)

thanx anet, for this great endgame-content

greatings
xybotchen

i´m sorry for my bad english,
i hope u can understand the text

(edited by xybotchen.1635)

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Chakalaka.7860

Chakalaka.7860

Tequatl bug

Hair Composts.7062

is it possible to get any kind of response plz? when these bugs occure there are always about 130 people who offered all their time and it gets wasted because of some nasty bugs

i actualy enjoy playing tequatl pretty much so i would appreciate any kind of response.

(edited by Hair Composts.7062)

Tequatl bug

Hair Composts.7062

today we got timer bugs again. sometimes the timer were about 30! seconds apart. we can somehow expect the real timers using teamspeak but it still is pretty annoying.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Karex.8253

Karex.8253

we had asynchronous timer in the battery phases

Tequatl bug

Posted by: chris.5742

chris.5742

Tequatl bug

Hair Composts.7062

asynchronous timers made us fail again

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Pascha.7495

Pascha.7495

Happened again that the timer was asynchronous…

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Nero.9047

Nero.9047

I would like to see the possibility to see inside the API tequatl will spawn soon, a good time would be 5-10 mins before the event will start.

Let us a bit more time, when he will arrive the map,
i think 30 sec. up to 1 minute more then actually would be nice,
We come together about 1 hour before, organize around 20-30 mins before the event, after we try to get enough people on the correct map, at all a lot of time for 1 event, so maybee we can get few more seconds we can better organize to take Bufffood at right time and have bit more time to shout out for people beeing 1 min. away from keyboard. After 1 hour of waiting, this 1 minute more will help a lot.

Please manage the problems of asyncronisation. We have different running timer during the event, it´s about 3 sec up to 15-16 sec difference between players.
Its really hard to manage it, teamspeak makes it easier, but its still a hard problem with this big asyncronisation.

We had last few days a lot of event-run´s, the megalaser during the batteriephase starts not with 100 %, we have seen megalaser starting with 70 % , 30 % , 80 % , 5 % , and two times the megalaser is failed directly with the spawn-window. This was not a problem of wrong organisation, it looks like a programming-mistake.

Few times we got directly an bonewall after batterie-phase. We never had 20 stacks of the teq-buff, its a mistake inside the event. Let me concrete this. Each time we where able to hit tequatl after the batterie-phase directly into the next batterie-phase, we get each time this wrong bonewall. This programming-mistake costs us each time 20-30 sec. of the complete timer. Pleases fix this mistake.

Sometimes there are spawning chamions directly inside the batterie,
each time this happend, the event failed with 100 % in next 10 seconds,
because its impossible to manage this problem.

Using the jumping panels is sometimes buggy, maybee u cant move anymore after u are on one panel, the sound-circle never stop, u die instant or u where jumping without pressing the button to jump. If you cant move u get disconnected after time.
Somethings wrong here too.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Balthar.5971

Balthar.5971

we had asynchronous timer in the battery phases, FIX IT!!! Waste of time…………..

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Philipp.6301

Philipp.6301

Tequatl bug

Posted by: RaiZeX.3628

RaiZeX.3628

timer is asynchronous while battery phase!!!

Tequatl bug

Posted by: renegabi.5094

renegabi.5094

again it bugged like hell .. the timers are really destroying the event and the organisation .. it is horrible to waste time like that because u can not fix your timers …

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Antispin.7326

Antispin.7326

and again kittened by this asyc timer…

Tequatl bug

Falcon.6521

Again a fail due to incorrect timers and everyone dying since they were already at the front. Happens far too often.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Shidu.9702

Shidu.9702

We just did Tequatl and got 2 very annoying bugs.

1. megalaser spawned with 25% life in the second battery phase.

2. the after we still managed to defend the laser with like 3% life and retreated after the timer went to 0, we run to Tequatle but the laser still got damage. For like 5 more seconds so the event failed and we failed the kill.

Thats 2 hours of organisation gone to waste. This was the 3rd time that we got the first bug and we got asychronous timers for all events for like 2 weeks. Plz fix!

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Colami.8532

Colami.8532

Tequatl bug

Posted by: paul.1894

paul.1894

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Fiftynine.6328

Fiftynine.6328

cmon anet, this sucks.

timer isnt synchron

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Ulric Latirus.7265

Ulric Latirus.7265

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Kjeldoranx.7246

Kjeldoranx.7246

Again a fail due to incorrect timers and everyone dying since they were already at the front. Happens far too often.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: ITheKingI.1430

ITheKingI.1430

asynchronous timer in the battery phases !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tequatl bug

xybotchen.1635

async again, and next battery fail with more then 5 mins left

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Akrom.8620

Akrom.8620

timers in tequatl fight battery phase were 15 seconds out of sync, please fix asap, one hour waiting for a wipe due to a bug is very annoying

Tequatl bug

Karex.8253

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Hyomea.9702

Hyomea.9702

I had an asynchronous timer as well.
Just very annoying:/
Please, fix that Arenanet.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Gutschman.8579

Gutschman.8579

Asynchronous timers made us fail again. Fix it pls

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Timo.3851

Timo.3851

asynchronous timers .. fail again

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Sorania.2618

Sorania.2618

Just failed Tequatl on overflow, because of timer bug.
We were organized in TS and had a dozen different timers in the battery phase. Still, the event failed because we left early. It’s very annoying and not the first time. We (90+ people) spent almost 2h of organizing and waiting. All for nothing
Please, fix this Anet

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Nue.3402

Nue.3402

Hey @all,
“Very annoying bugs. Many people have them too. Please fix them.” ²

-T i m e r – b u g -

Tequatl bug

Posted by: nekohige.6598

nekohige.6598

timer bug… and tequatl failed…

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

This is so pathetic. The latest patch obviously added game-breaking lag and it’s been days. I was at 0 seconds on battery phase for over 3 seconds and suddenly it failed. Then the dragon event timer was at 0 for 30 seconds. This is unacceptable. Why do we even bother complaining? You don’t care. You never care.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Kerlic Sunnwet.3169

Kerlic Sunnwet.3169

asychronous timers for all events…

Tequatl bug

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

Instead of pushing out half baked content every two weeks, I would prefer it if you would go back to your 4 week schedule and actually take some time to fix the massive amounts of bugs you keep adding into the game and never fix.
It is simply outrageous to announce tequatl as one of the biweekly updates and then add it to the game completely and utterly bugged.

The Timers are almost always asyncronous and most of the time with the worst timing ever. I honestly have no idea why you havent fixed this yet, because its a game breaking problem and shouldnt exist in the game to begin with.

You cant expect players to navigate such a huge event with broken timers. We usually defend the batteries and the laser and most of the time everyone retreats back to the frontline at about 15-20seconds left on the timer. Lately, roughly after you added the halloween update, it happens alot that everyone is going back and the timer goes down to 0 and as they run back the timer suddenly jumps back to 10-15 seconds and the batteries are destroyed in roughly 5 seconds.

this is the major problem apart from the jump pads not properly working and the laser sometimes spawning with random amounts of damage to it already.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Tequatl bug

Falcon.6521

Wow 2nd try in a row (different server) – same bug and fail again.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Gwenryth.9450

Gwenryth.9450

Please fix the problem, Drakkar Lake had also the battery timer bug… Results: whole Frontzerg dead, Event failed… 120 people prepared and waiting 1-2 hours for nothing

Tequatl bug

Karex.8253

asychronous timers, again.

Tequatl bug

xybotchen.1635

and next time asyncron (this time: 18 sec difference between players)

Tequatl bug

xybotchen.1635

die in the air by using jumping-plate

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Elora.9841

Elora.9841

Timers were not synchron again, so we nearly lost the battle. Please fix this, it’s really annoying.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: ChrisMK.8472

ChrisMK.8472

please fix the timers, today there was a delay again. There are so many problems with this event that need to be fixed…

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Halfdead.9275

Halfdead.9275

fix the asynchron timer (and every other bug related to teu) plz – astonishing that one or more hour preparation can still be wasted so easily.

Tequatl bug

Posted by: ektyrion.2069

ektyrion.2069

Asynchron timers and massive skill-lag (no fps or latency problems, only skills) in tower defense… again

Tequatl bug

Karex.8253

asychronous timers, again. (10sec)

Tequatl bug

Posted by: Fantraus.8759

Fantraus.8759

asynchronous … and the other things above