Tequatl not giving all the proper loot

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Insane.3694

Insane.3694

I just killed tequatl and I’ve been having this issues for quite sometime now where sometimes I get all 4 chests from tequatl and then there is times (like today) where I only receive 2 of them (exotic and fine.) This has been happening way to frequently with me lately and it’s beginning to annoy the crap out of me where I’m about done killing tequatl.

Posted by: Lakson.2967

Lakson.2967

I did some testing with this and found the pattern: If you participate in only 1 defence event (I am talking about sets between his 75-50-25% hp, not rushing to tag all 4 points) you will not get the yellow/green chest. So if for whatever reason you need to go afk during a teq fight, to get all the loot you need to get at least 1 event particpation in 75, 50, and 25% hp event packages. that is a total of 3 events. Rushing to tag 3 events in 1 block and then going afk will not work. You obviously should do some damage to teq itself, but when you do it (100-0%) is not important.

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

i do tequalt everyday so i am pretty much talking from experience (i do all 12/13 world bosses daily), usually teq gives me 4 chest and i always do all the events in it. but there are some times i get 3 or 2 chests. i just decide that its a small bug and let it go since it doesn’t do much demerit for me. but Insane.3694 is correct, it is a bug and it should be looked into

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

You get the blue, green and yellow dragon chests for completing the first, second and third battery events respectively. If you don’t do enough to earn contribution at an event (eg. only stomping holes at North and not killing anything, or spending the entire time clearing the beach) you won’t get the chest for it.

The orange dragon chest and the trophy/statue one are from killing Teq (duh) and are obtaining once per day per account and once per day per character respectively.

Posted by: Insane.3694

Insane.3694

You get the blue, green and yellow dragon chests for completing the first, second and third battery events respectively. If you don’t do enough to earn contribution at an event (eg. only stomping holes at North and not killing anything, or spending the entire time clearing the beach) you won’t get the chest for it.

The orange dragon chest and the trophy/statue one are from killing Teq (duh) and are obtaining once per day per account and once per day per character respectively.

Yes I know and when I do tequatl I always help defend the turrets until battery phase and then I normally go to north and help stomp holes/kill mobs around but yet sometimes I don’t get all 4 chests. I always get the exotic chest, but then there is times when it just gives me exotic and rare or exotic and blue or exotic and green which is starting to happen more frequently….