The Briny Deep

The Briny Deep

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Love the stats nice guardian hammer and nice to have some thing that looks a little unique but Please can some one extend the handle.

It looks like its stuck to my left shoulder with velcro rather than a weapon being worn and when you use it the left hand just hands in the air

It looks like its a one handed weapon but then has the 2hander annimantions.

Thanks

Ulfar SOR

The Briny Deep

Posted by: Moonshae.4182

Moonshae.4182

It is a lovely hammer, and very amusing to be beating things to death with an old anchor. However the gent above has a very valid point, the hammer looks “Silly” to some degree, and a fix could range from complex to relatively simple.

I would suggest one of three options;

First being to simply slide the weapon down on the axis between the hands for better placement. May run into some clipping issues with the arm and shoulder but they should be minimal if done right.

Secondly option, re-size the weapon to better fit the role and into the hands of the character. Similar to the above option, not horribly complex.

Third option would be more complex, make a chain extending from the base of the anchor into the second hand of the character, have a bit more chain trailing out of the hand that makes use of the “cloth” effects to flop about.

The Briny Deep

Posted by: Brolan.6573

Brolan.6573

I would love an update to this hammer, and the chain idea of Moonshae was something that I was actually considering suggesting myself!

Please update the hammer!

The Briny Deep

Posted by: Shew.6827

Shew.6827

Just found out about this weapon, thought it looked pretty sweet, and searched Google for a similar thread to post in. Are there any plans to fix this? The weapon’s positioning on a character’s back is really abnormal, making it a huge turn-off from using it.

(edited by Shew.6827)

The Briny Deep

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

There are two other anchor themed hammers out there. My personal favorite is this one.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690