The Eternal bug

The Eternal bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Last week I killed Sabetha with all 10 party members being alive. This gave me a green checklist indicator in the undefeated achi section for the eternal title, under Sabetha the Sabo.
Yesterday I cleared all 3 bosses after week reset, and both VG and Gorse was killed with all 10 party members being alive. This resulted in these bosses being checklisted, however, the indicator on Sabetha from last week was gone – I am still missing Sabetha kill even though I did it last week and should’ve had The Eternal title now. Normally I wouldnt make much of a fuss about it and try again later, but since I’m going away on vacation for a while I thought I’d try my luck here. Is any dev able to check this up and possibly fix it? Should I send in a support ticket, any other player around here had similiar experience and what was the result of the ticket? It was all done on this account.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

The Eternal bug

Posted by: Misfit.6250

Misfit.6250

Even though the achievement does not explicitly say so, it most definitely has to be done in one raid lock-out period. Weekly reset resets everything, including progress for your current raid instance.

Back in my WoW days, many raid achievements worked exactly like this. Each week when you enter an instance, you are assigned an raidID, and even though you do not have to complete an achievement in one session, you do have to complete it in that raidID. As the ID resets weekly, so does your progress.

The Eternal bug

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Even though the achievement does not explicitly say so, it most definitely has to be done in one raid lock-out period. Weekly reset resets everything, including progress for your current raid instance.

Back in my WoW days, many raid achievements worked exactly like this. Each week when you enter an instance, you are assigned an raidID, and even though you do not have to complete an achievement in one session, you do have to complete it in that raidID. As the ID resets weekly, so does your progress.

There are multiple sources that say that there is a bug with this achi, and many have experienced what I have. Many got it by doing them seperately, not in the same week.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore