The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Durranos.8205

Durranos.8205

Two steps of this seem to be bugged.

1. The Hero Rashenna’s Story – I’ve brought the book to her grave, interacted with the grave, talked to the npc that spawns and nothing happens.
2. War Machine – The only Champion Flame Legion Effigy that spawns in Fireheart Rise is during the defense event for the Citadel of Flames. I have killed him multiple times and the collection does not update.

Posted by: Seka.5647

Seka.5647

Rashenna worked out fine for me with just interacting with the grave and selecting the chat option.

War Machine I’d assume it has wrong tooltip info as people have farmed those champions at gates without getting it done and there are no other champion effigies in whole Fireheart rise – either its a completely different event, or its the effigy in Plains of Ashford – or possibly Molten Furnance fractal (“Rage against the War Machine”) is releated to it. – the Chest of Heroes has appeared on Dulfy’s DB 20th this month so the collection should be doable in some way I’d guess.

*Edit apparently Plains of Ashford effigy is the one that counts for it.

I am the first Chronomancer and God of Lag.

(edited by Seka.5647)

Durranos.8205

Thanks for the tip about War Machine!
As for Rashenna, did you get the collection chat option from the grave itself or the npc that is spawned, Priestess Rashena. Both the grave and the npc don’t allow me to update my collection upon speaking to them.

Side note, I just noticed the grave text and the npc have different spelling names Rashenna’s Grave vs Priestess Rashena…just weird I guess.

Seka.5647

I got it from the grave, ghost wasn’t up and it was daytime afaik. According to wiki “Testing indicates that Rashenna will only appear for necromancers.” – maybe if you have tried to do this on a necromancer – move the item over to another character and try it again (got mine done on warrior at least).

Durranos.8205

I am on a necro, not sure if that gets her to spawn or not. Must Test! I’ll try swapping the book to a warrior and wait around for day time too. Thanks!

Durranos.8205

Got it! Wooo! Thank you so much!

I swapped the book to a non necro and went back during the day time.

Seka.5647

Daytime may not be necessary tbh, but anyway glad it worked out

Posted by: Chisa.9578

Chisa.9578

thanks for the tip
I’ve killed the champ in fireheart 3 times with no success, I wish I read this before wasting all that time on it

Posted by: Boris De Pig.7258

Boris De Pig.7258

Hmm, well i’ve spent over an hour in plains of ashford trying to get either the 3 ghosts in the Barradin crypts to spawn, OR the kill siegemaster event.
The siegemaster chain appears to start OK with going to blow up the statue, but it gets followed by mortaring the remains of the wall rather than the ‘destroy the ghostly trebuchet’. Then the destroy the statue event starts again. What am I missing? Just luck, or is there a pre-condition that needs to be met that isn’t recorded anywhere?

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

So I’ve been trying to get this Plains of Ashford effigy, but Idk how to get it to spawn… anyone thats done this have any tips?

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

(edited by PhaNTaSiZe.4215)