The Great Hunt is bugged

The Great Hunt is bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Pheito.4025

Pheito.4025

Can u guys fix ‘The Great Hunt’ quest, Eir is no where to find and doors wont open.Alot of people are waiting in front of the door waiting for something to happen.

The Great Hunt is bugged

Posted by: TheDarkFlameX.9301

TheDarkFlameX.9301

It’s been well over an hour now, and me trying to lvl up my norn to lvl 2, lol.

Anet, there is alot of kittens to give, as this blocks norn players from progressing.

The Great Hunt is bugged

Posted by: natejagger.1264

natejagger.1264

It’s been more than an hour and dozens of people are stuck at the starting area.

The Great Hunt is bugged

Posted by: inifis.2085

inifis.2085

Was just about to start playing this game again… what a bad start …

The Great Hunt is bugged

Posted by: natejagger.1264

natejagger.1264

I fixed it by going to the server selection and choose “Desolation” as a guest server.

I’ll return to my previous server afterwards.

The Great Hunt is bugged

Posted by: DontJudgeMe.3958

DontJudgeMe.3958

Yes so this seems to be bugged indeed. This concerns people creating new Norn characters.

If you create a norn character you simply have to temporarily guest to a different server to continue (Seafarer’s Rest seems to be bugged too) Apparenly, according to Natejagger, Desolation server is fine and I personally have tried Ring of Fire.

This is how you guest for those that don’t know:
You go to character select and press the “World Selection” button.
A window will appear with server names, pick a server that does work (Desolation or Ring of Fire) and afterwords press the “Guest” button.
The window will not disappear but don’t worry, just double click on your character and you will be in a working map.

If anyone encounters maps that you’re stuck, please guide the new people through the Guesting process, it helps a lot. We don’t want to ruin their first day of GW2!