The Juggernaut III: The Colossus aerated ooze

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Today I tried to get the aerated ooze, which is part of the third collection to the Colossus precursor. I tried to jump down from drydock grotto in the silverwastes because it seemed to be high enough to fall for 10 seconds, which is the requirement for this part of the collection. Weirdly enough I didn’t manage to get the ooze. I think I did everything right, jumped with the ooze effect on me, used no glider and fell for at least 10 seconds. I was so paranoid about not jumping long enough that I actually recorded it.

I hope that anyone, maybe even a dev could confirm this bug.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

I managed this the other day at Drydock Grotto, and it’s tricky – I got it literally as I hit the ground so it looks like there’s not much margin for error. There was a little area that was slightly deeper than the rest of the floor, and I aimed for that. I’ll try and get a screenshot of where I jumped and landed and post that here later.

Also, make sure you jump off the edge, don’t walk off, as according to the wiki it won’t count if you walk of the edge.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

The first picture is where I jumped from, the second is where I landed, aiming for the crevice that is directly under the Skritt’s ship. I actually landed just short of it, but far close enough that it made my fall slightly longer, and it was only just enough to trigger the achievement – if you make it into the hole, you should make it with about a second to spare.

Attachments:

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Okay, actually jumping and not just walking did the trick. Thanks for your help, I guess this thread can be closed now.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

(edited by kokiman.2364)