The Mystical Dragon Finisher

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Horsemanwar.1758

Horsemanwar.1758

i have buy The Mystical Dragon Finisher but i want to now if or how else have the same problem because i have restart the whole game even mine pc aswell and still don’t work :S but even the Boost Enchantment Powder want work at all because i do what i say double click en what do i get Black Lion Trading Company Boosts :S

Attachments:

Posted by: GEORGERAVEN.8569

GEORGERAVEN.8569

I’m sorry I’m finding it incredibly difficult to ordain your issue if you could please clarify. I recommend a bullet point structure step by step, as I in the past have also struggled to write in a coherent manner and this worked best for myself. Thanks

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

What is your issue?

If you bought the finisher and double clicked it you can now find it in your hero panel. All of the finishers you have access to can be found there and you can activate whichever one you wish to use.

For the Boost enchantment powder to work you must first have a boost in your inventory to convert.

The “Enchanted Combat Boost” can be one of 4 types: Strength Booster, Speed Booster, Armor Booster, Rejuvenation Booster

“Enchanted Reward Booster” can be one of these: Experience Booster, Magic Find Booster, Crafting Booster, Karma* Booster, Gathering Booster (* it takes 2 Karma Boosters to convert to one enchanted Reward Booster)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

i have buy The Mystical Dragon Finisher but i want to now if or how else have the same problem because i have restart the whole game even mine pc aswell and still don’t work :S but even the Boost Enchantment Powder want work at all because i do what i say double click en what do i get Black Lion Trading Company Boosts :S

I think s/he says:

I bought the Mystical Dragon Finisher, but I want to know if, or who else might have the same problem of it not working. I have restarted the game, even my PC as well, to no avail.

And, even the Boost Enchantment Powder won’t work, at all, as when I do what the tool-tip says, and double-click on it, I get nothing but Black Lion Trading Company Boosts.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Finisher

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boost_Enchantment_Powder

Good luck.