The Queens Justice - Mortus Virge no damage

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Solace.9837

Solace.9837

I just did the Queen’s Justice using the Mortus Virge and it was doing no damage to undead (button 1). Fortunately the heal worked (button 2) and I used my Slot Skills to finish the event.

I was level 52 when I did the Story. I am suspicious of the level scaling.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

I just tested this with both a L80 and L52 character, and it did the correct amount of damage. Pressing the 1 button repeatedly will interrupt the channeling of the attack, and never fire a bolt at the target. You need to press it once, and allow the spell to complete.

Posted by: Solace.9837

Solace.9837

Thanks for the reply, thats most likely it. I do tend to button mash, especially when I didn’t see anything happening.

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

So wait…. I can press 1 to use a skill, and if a skill is activating (skill 1) that skill is interrupted?

Could we change it so that trying to activate a skill does not cause the same skill to be interrupted? Or is that presuming too much about what the user intends to do?

//Portable Corpse
( “So when the user enters 2/30/2013, I look at two ‘days’ prior, 2/28/2013, a real date, and walk forward two days from there, yielding 3/2/2013”
“Assuming march 2nd was intended when the user entered feb 30th? What if the user meant ‘last day of Feb?’”
“…”)

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

:D I never equipped the enchantment and fought with my own weapons. In fact at least once when I ran this, I never even fought a single enemy.