"This is not your active story."

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

I’ve been getting the “This is not your active story. Any progress made in this instance will not be saved” every time I enter my home instance. I know this message is only supposed to pop up when I enter a purple LS transition interact, so it’s a bit out of place.

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

Shows up in fractals, too.

Posted by: carmanut.5341

carmanut.5341

My girlfriend and I had this pop up when we tried playing the Gates of Maguuma Living Story today. Not exactly heartening to hear that her progress won’t be saved when she’s doing the same thing I am.

Posted by: Gokki.9574

Gokki.9574

Same here! Just got Victory or Death quest for the dungeon and getting that. Really killed the flow

Posted by: Ectomatic.6271

Ectomatic.6271

Trying to do achievements. LWS2 1. Gates of Maguuma completed, (unlocked), on 2 characters, but neither are able to go back and do achievements. When they enter instance they get the “This is not your active story” message. Whats the fix?

Posted by: Fayne.2980

Fayne.2980

Trying to do achievements. LWS2 1. Gates of Maguuma completed, (unlocked), on 2 characters, but neither are able to go back and do achievements. When they enter instance they get the “This is not your active story” message. Whats the fix?

It doesn’t matter. You get the achievements even though it says it’s “not your active story”.

And if the message “This is not your active story” bothers you in dungeons, fractals, PS, whatever AND you have not completed your personal story yet, you can just change your active story to be your personal story when not in an instance.
Nevertheless it would be nice to fix this, since lots of people have completed the PS on their characters and cannot use this method.

(edited by Fayne.2980)