This is the third time...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dracula.1709

Dracula.1709

Twice with Lyssa and once with Grenth the event chests do not spawn for me at the end. In all three cases I was with the entire event chain right from its infancy to its conclusion. All three times I never received a chest after the final stage.

This did not occur in order. Rather, it was over a period of four days.

Known bug? Please fix?

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

What level of participation did you receive?

Dracula.1709

Gold. In all cases.

Dracula.1709

Also, to make this more clear. In events in the past where I arrived late (say for The Shatterer or Claw of Jormag) the chests still spawned on my screen I just didn’t have access to them.

In the cases mentioned above I had Gold medal participation and there was nothing on my screen. Though I could see other players going to the area where the chests should be and likely they were getting their loot.

I’ve mentioned in map chat before and by account have received responses from other players who experienced the same problem. I’ve also bug reported once or twice.

Going back to the beginning of the game this used to happen right after beta but then wasn’t a problem anymore. It started happening again sometime after Wintersday was patched.

Posted by: cipher.7438

cipher.7438

On the flip side I’ve run up to meta-events that completed before I arrived, didn’t give me any medal or completion, and I was able to loot the chest.

This happened with the “Seraph Assault on Centaur Camps” meta-event. I think the chest was not the final one, but at some point mid-way because I stuck around after looting the chest to continue with the rest of the event to receive medals in other portions.

I think chests can be a little bugged sometimes. Fortunately, unlike the OP, I’ve always had chests spawn for me in the dragon world events.

cipher
Hammerfist Clan: http://www.hammerfistclan.com