Thoughtless Horns Float in Midair

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Horns don’t float in midair. They emerge from your head. Tell me this is a bug that’s going to be fixed soon, please. This can’t be intentional! It’s just… wrong! I really wanted horns to go with my blanked-out demoness eyes, and a potion would allow the two to be on display at the same time. I have seen pics of the Asuran horns, and they seem to emerge from the head. Why not Humans?

This IS a bug! Right?

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: Theundersigned.4761

Theundersigned.4761

Remember this picture from the Release page on the official website?

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/df835Screenshot-07-EfLA-1920x1080.jpg

Posted by: Bevillian.1260

Bevillian.1260

I’ve looked and looked at your picture, I don’t see any horns, anywhere in that picture. Not floating, not in the background. No where in that picture are any horns. Attach a screenshot of what you are talking about please.

Guild Wars 2 Needs Hall of Heroes

Hamfast.8719

Theundersigned: First I’ve seen that one. But I’ve seen others, and they look extremely dumb floating in the air like that. Dee-You-Em-Bee dumb. They appear to be correctly emerging from the head on an Asura character.

Bevillian: See Theundersigned’s link. There ARE no horns in my picture. But I would love to have some if they attached to my head instead of floating a foot too high. (Who designed those… the same guy who makes all the hovering shoulderpads?) Until now, I had to settle for just the blanked-out eyes you see in my picture, since they are head armor. But since the horns are a POTION, I can now have BOTH for Halloween. But unless they fix ‘em so that they aren’t floating, then I guess I’ll have to be a Demoness with a Halo.

Posted by: Vespertilionidae.5018

Vespertilionidae.5018

The devil horns that were in the gem store for the first Halloween event looked like they were part of the character. I think these reskinned with the thoughtless potion’s fancy vfx and horns would look good. These horns are already in game and I assume fit well with any pc race or head option, without clipping issues and so on, so I really hope the thoughtless potions will be fixed to do something similar.

Attachments:

Successful opportunism is often indistinguishable from a masterful plan.

Hamfast.8719

Yes, the floating aspect was really thoughtless.