Town Clothes Headgear not Visibile [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fodmunkio.8267

Fodmunkio.8267

I bought the new stuff, and then I made the mistake of trying to match it with a fancy hat. Big mistake!

Posted by: Talekeeper.1739

Talekeeper.1739

Hello! I don’t know if this is just me, but prior to this update (that included the hoodies), I had several characters who had their town hats hidden. Now, I have no option to Hide/Unhide them, and that character is now unable to display ANY town hats whatsoever, nor change the color of a new piece of town clothing without crashing my client every single time. This applies to at least three different characters (I tried it on one of my norn, a sylvari, and a human). No dice. Any time I tried to give them a different town clothing item, it also crashed my client. This most recent attempt had me log back in to see that the color changes I made were applied to their original town clothing, not what they had on. I have tried everything short of uninstalling and re-installing my game client, which I am seriously considering doing.

I rather liked the ability to hide/unhide my town hats. Hopefully this was not removed entirely. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Posted by: Tobran.6542

Tobran.6542

So today I bought a pair of Aviators from the gem store and put them on my character. When I put them no they don’t seem to appear. Even the Baseball cap from when the game launched isn’t showing up even though I have the item! What’s going on?

Tobran Earnwood – Level 80 Human Ranger
Aurora Glade – [RDDT]
http://www.youtube.com/user/TobranEarnwood

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

What a drag. oh well, I can wait I suppose. maybe by then the Wide Rim glasses will be on sale and this issue will be resolved.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

Posted by: niwaar.5631

niwaar.5631

Sorry for the delay, this fix didn’t make it this update but it hasn’t been forgotten.

So …. no word on a fix for this for 22days now? Is this not something that could be pushed sooner than the March patch?

Its completely disheartening to find out only after you purchased those Reading Glasses off the store that I have wanted for so long that I can not see them and there is no ETA on a fix. Feels like I just wasted my money.

Posted by: Malin.2490

Malin.2490

I want to see my glasses… please make the hide/unhide button return.

Jamail Saoud [Nice], the man with the Drake

Posted by: Branwulf.8673

Branwulf.8673

I fail to understand how this is still not fixed to be honest.

Semper Dius – Gandara

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

I recently purchased the Aviator Sunglasses from the gem shop, only to discover that my character’s head slot for town clothes is bugged. I tried wearing the holiday hats too but none of them showed up.

Attachments:

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

Posted by: Peyote.3685

Peyote.3685

me too
please FIX it.

Attachments:

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

This has been broken for a while now and a dev did say they would be fixing it.

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Thanks for waiting, everyone! We have a potential fix for this issue in the March update.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: afoot.6932

afoot.6932

Noticed the fix today. Thanks ArenaNet!