Trading Post

Trading Post

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Arbriel.4397

Arbriel.4397

Q:

It appears that the trading post, Black Lion Trading Company, is not working properly. I am based in the UK and play on Stormbluff Isle

The Arbriel Family and dynasty of characters have been around since inception in 2001.

Trading Post

Posted by: Karvis.8056

Karvis.8056

A:

Trading post working for me now. From EU at US servers. =)

Trading Post

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Yup – seems down here. I’m getting Code=42:1001:9001:4137:101 (error gaining access to log-in server). It looks like its affecting EU players (I’m EU player on NA server).

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Trading Post

Posted by: mrjndewitt.1235

mrjndewitt.1235

i’m on a US server and i’m getting the same error message…

Trading Post

Posted by: King of Stingers.5341

King of Stingers.5341

Same here can’t get anything working on the TP. From Europe playing on american servers(TC).

Trading Post

Posted by: barryk.5817

barryk.5817

Yeah same for me.. happening for more than an hour, and looking at map chat, other people are having the same problem. Im on Sea of Sorrows. I guested over to Dragonbrand, and same problem. Please fix asap Anet

Trading Post

Posted by: Meili Var.4179

Meili Var.4179

I was able to get TP to see I wanted to sell 32 ecto, it then came up with an error message about the sale, and the ecto went from my inventory. It does not display in the Selling view. Pressed print screen, that did not work in GW so had to copy it into paint. Advised people in LA, they said that it will show up later in the TP properly, others said, does not matter about screen shots, they can be faked so screenshots will be ignored.

So don’t use TP until fixed, this may cost a great deal. Am on Seafarers. Despite logging out completely and waiting for about 30 minutes or so, TP not updating.

Trading Post

Posted by: Bolsward.2548

Bolsward.2548

I’m having the same problem -Underworld Europe

Trading Post

Posted by: Forged.7598

Forged.7598

Same here and couple people in map chat. (could NOT use Trade Broker).
Cant see any transaction (history or current) or sell anything.
Tarnished Coast.
Didn’t touch my PC logged out last night and this happened soon as I logged in.
Resetting, deleting cache, etc no effect.

Trading Post

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

i been getting error attempting to sell since last night, tried restarting like 20 times, repaired the client nothing works

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

Trading Post

Posted by: Astdis.9532

Astdis.9532

I’m having that same problem. I’m European playing on NA servers. My trade post won’t work and I appear offline to the ppl I’m in party with.. my TP worked fine a few hours ago. Any ETA on when we can start using our TP again ?

Shugah Da Baws [FoC]
Mesmer on Northern Shiverpeaks