[Trading Post] Am I crazy?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

[EDIT] This is a graphical bug caused by switching from beta to live characters. The gold is not real.

I have a picture for ya’ll and I want to know how this might have happened. I must be missing something.

Check the attached image. My last item sold was 64s, in what way might it be possible for me to only have 21s for pick-up?

And yes, I verified with the transaction history tab.

Attachments:

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

(edited by DarkWasp.7291)

Posted by: Aerwyna.2541

Aerwyna.2541

Transaction fees. :/ terrible ones

Renoria Blackheart loves her kitty Kronos. <3
Proud member of the Blackgate community.

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

No idea, but I would report it as a bug and contact support. That’s over 50% tax!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yeah. That’s way more than the 15% fees. I would report it also.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

most likely this happened: you did sell this as last item yes, you already picked up that Money and at some later Point you stopped a buy order for another item that is 21 silver.. so this Money was sent to your pickup Money..

If I wanted to troll I could reproduce like this Pictures where I get 1 copper for expensive items…

first scale 81 fractals

Posted by: Xytl.8659

Xytl.8659

What it looks like happened here is this:

You instant sold the Bone Fragments for a much lower price than the TP is showing you the item is currently worth. This is because your most recently viewed tab that claims the Bone Fragments are worth 66 silver is displaying the current Sell price, not the current Buy price. If you instant sold the item, it goes to the highest Buy price, not the lowest Sell price.

Aratyl ~Gate of Madness
Co-Leader of the Get Fresh Crew

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Well it gets weirder. I reloaded the game on another PC and the pick up money disappeared.

I still have 744 gold and now 0 silver (waypoint cost to LA removed 2 silver.) Which proves to me I did not pick it up. So that probably means….. ………..

YEP, nailed it. The money isn’t real, I cannot pick it up. It comes back every time I log on then off a beta character. It removes itself if sell something for real.

Mods, feel free to move this to the bug section.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.