Trading Post UI bugged?

Trading Post UI bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Since the last patch about 20 hours ago, I have a hard time adjusting the gold/silver/copper price values when I am buying/selling on the trading post.

Usually I hover over the small input window for the prices and adjust it via mouse wheel scroll. But now, once I hover over the box for the copper value, it becomes unresponsible, as if my mouse pointer wouldnt be there. If I left click into the copper box, it actually adjusts the SILVER price by 1 for each click, either up or down, depending on if i click in the upper or lower half of the copper box.

The same goes for the gold value, if i try to click into the silver box (earlier, I even listed a couple of stacks of snowflakes for 2.02 gold instead of 2 silver).

It seems, as if the “hitboxes” for the gold/silver/copper values are actually quite a bit to the right from their visual display.

Not sure, if others experience the same bug, or its a problem on my end.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I experienced this undesired and abnormal behavior as well.

I also experienced an issue that I consider serious:

If you select an item via inventory or the TP item lists and load its buy screen, 1 out of every 4 or 5 times it will automatically select dozens of the listings that are for sale. Taking note of the current quantity box it says “1”, but if you look at the price then it shows dozens of gold as being the price all those auto-selected items will cost.

So if you quickly go to buy an item and load its item page, obviously it should default to buying only 1, especially due to it even saying “1” in the quantity box. But if you do not notice it as having auto-selected dozens of items and hit buy, then you just bought dozens (or hundreds) of gold worth of the item despite it saying you’d be buying 1. Already got me once when I first loaded up the TP after the update.

So, here’s the warning until it gets fixed: Make sure to deselect all of the auto-selected items even if the quantity box says 1, or manually select only the top listing to force there to be only 1 item selected before hitting buy. Or reload the item page and hope it does not re-select all those items again and you get an unbugged page.

Opening an item’s trading page and hitting buy should only buy 1 of that item…not dozens (or hundreds) of gold worth of the item due to it auto-selecting half of the listed items for sale while still showing you as only buying 1 of the item in the quantity box.

I’ll screenshot it later, or maybe even record a video of it.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

My TP page shows all the numbers and adjustment arrows moved a bit to the right of the background boxes. (So I don’t have a problem adjusting prices or quantities, but they aren’t where they should be.)

I imagine a fix will come shortly.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

When I go to sell something on Black Lion Trading, and I am putting in a custom price, I have noticed that if I click in the silvers Box, 2nd box over, it will lower the price of my gold box.

Same thing if I go to change the amount in the coppers box, it will lower the price of the silvers box.

Did that make sense?
Never had this problem before.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

Yep hit box for adjusting the price is like 1 cm to the right. For gold its inside the silver number field and for silver inside the copper number field, for copper its also like 1 cm to the right but there is ‘nothing’ visual.

But beside the TP is also very slow since the same patches, takes so long to put items on the TP now… in combination with this bug its really anoying..

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

Another change to BLTC interface. Unacceptable. Just when auto-focus with mouse hover wasn’t enough, now clicking on the numbers increase/decrease number on ANOTHER field.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: theslynx.1596

theslynx.1596

Same here.

UI elements don’t seem to align correctly, so using fields is difficult. The Trading Post UI as a whole is also sluggish to respond.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: ggliff.8903

ggliff.8903

Same here, hard to select field, random stuff moves when I scroll wheel and often freezes meaning I have top restart interface.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

I have the same issue – the value adjust click buttons, as the above poster mentioned, now have a super wide hit box and clicking on the numbers on one field will make the field to the left adjust up or down.

This is a pretty serious problem and could cause people to spend too much or list their item for the wrong price.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

same here. Click on silver raises gold. Field selection on hover lags. Auto selects items I dont want to buy.

Nice tool. Look twice if you use it

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

I really hope they fix it soon, its too annoying.

Sorry for my english.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Geekfox.4267

The auto-focus with mouse hover in BLTC should’ve NEVER been implemented in the first place. The way it behaves now is very obnoxious. I want it disabled.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Yeah I just put in a bug report. It’s so whacky! Having all the same problems.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Ah, so I’m not the only person this is happening too. I thought this was just a bug on one client, so tried a different pc – same issue. It’s weird. Makes selling items and setting prices a super pain in the kitten . Please fix this!

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Trading Post UI bugged?

Geekfox.4267

New patch up, but BLTC interface still bugged beyond annoyance.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

New patch up, but BLTC interface still bugged beyond annoyance.

The BLTC uses html/css; I don’t think they need to patch the game to work on it.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

The auto-focus with mouse hover in BLTC should’ve NEVER been implemented in the first place. The way it behaves now is very obnoxious. I want it disabled.

Completely agreed, unneeded “feature”. Not to mention that it accepts inputs lower than the allowed value (like 0), it’s annoying when you just want to set it to the lowest possible value, originally this new TP wouldn’t allow you to put a value lower than the minimum. But that’s another subject though.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: iceey.1607

iceey.1607

I’m really hopeful this gets fixed soon. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, or if it’s only affecting certain people—I can’t imagine it being intentional, as the ‘auto hover’ doesn’t even seem to work reliably. It makes setting specific prices nearly impossible. Before, you could click to select the currency input box you wanted to easily type in a price, but this doesn’t work at all anymore. As others mentioned, clicking instead adjusts the value.

Are other people still experiencing this? I haven’t seen any other descriptions of the issue other than in this thread.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

This happens all the time. They need to fix this. Unbelievable it’s still doing this.

Trading Post UI bugged?

Posted by: Zoidy.2685

Zoidy.2685

I’ve gotten this bug so many times (basically everytime I try using the TP) it’s got to the point where it’s so annoying that instead of taking me just a few seconds to list or buy something on the TP it taking me several minutes. Nothing worst when you end up paying more for something than you wanted to when setting a buy now price. You click to lower a buy now price by a couple of silver and end up increasing it by a couple of gold instead. >_<