Trading Post bug: money lost to Error!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dagaroth.7108

Dagaroth.7108

When buying something from the TP (In my example, it was Crystalline Dust, 7 of it), it gave me an “ERROR”, saying that the item I was trying to purchase was already bought. Ok, no prob, but I noticed that the TP still took my gold that the items would’ve cost, and yet I didn’t receive them in my TP collect box.

I lost 3 Gold before realizing what was happening. No fun! I hope this helps you guys!

Tl;dr: The TP still takes the cost of the item you’re trying to buy when it says “Error: The Item you’re buying has already been bought”.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

It doesn’t eat your gold .. maybe there is just a transaction backlog and it takes
a little longer until it arrives in your collect box. So wait a while.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

Actually it does take your money when that happens, but it is immediately put in your pickup tab. Just go to the TP and get it.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Actually it does take your money when that happens, but it is immediately put in your pickup tab. Just go to the TP and get it.

This.

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Contact support if you really lost gold/items, but in general as others have said it’ll be waiting for you in the delivery box.