Trading Post display bug

Trading Post display bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GuildWarsChamp.5302

GuildWarsChamp.5302

Its not a game breaking bug… but it is annoying. Whenever I click on the “my transactions” or “sell items” section in the trading post… the name of the items are not displaying at all. I tried relogging into the game and it didn’t fix the issue. It seems a few people were having the same problem, so I thought that it should be reported.

Balthazar Almighty
Representing: [ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak -Main guild on NSP
Leader of [TZ] Raiders of the Lost Temples -Temple Zerg

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: aswedEMD.3597

aswedEMD.3597

My wife and I are both having the same issue. Started happening an hour or so ago.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Arrow.4619

Arrow.4619

Same problem. Just logged off after several hours of play – no item description throughout the session.

Nerf Shadow Arts condition cleanse. Gut the
Acrobatics trait line. Then sell it back
to them for $50. Brilliant! – ghost of P.T. Barnum

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Klaatu.6517

Klaatu.6517

Exactly the same problem, that appeared today (yesterday the TP worked fine) ; relogging doesn’t fix the issue

One more thing :-) ; the names don’t appear when i’m in “My transactions” or “Sell items”, but appear in the “Buy items” window !!

Edit : the today’s update didn’t fix the issue :-(

(edited by Klaatu.6517)

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Kaioh Hokuto.2187

Kaioh Hokuto.2187

Having same issue. Noticed it last night and it’s still messed up this morning.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: JawNerd.6795

JawNerd.6795

This started happening last night, not a killer since the pop-ups still work.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Death Slayer.1468

Death Slayer.1468

This is what I get when I rightclick sell item on trading post, after closing the popup dialog

Attachments:

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

Yep same here, been like that whole day today.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Prevents searching “my transactions” by name, too. Started ~ Monday 5 pm PDT (for me).

Fixed on/about release of today’s update, before Tuesday 9 am PDT

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

(edited by Illconceived Was Na.9781)

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Knixter.9628

Knixter.9628

Same problem, it started yesterday

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

Same issue here, too.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Mangoes.5163

Mangoes.5163

Same issue.

I’m on the Mac client.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Johnruby.6801

Johnruby.6801

hope the official will fix this problem as soon as possible
its really annoying for people who want to buy/sell many kinds of different item …
I cannot manage my buy orders without their names !

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: phoenixXx.9105

phoenixXx.9105

I’m also having this issue with trading post, it started a few hours before patch rolled in.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Existencex.9712

Existencex.9712

same issue seems like its going around to a lot of people, hopefully new build tonight

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Hex.1863

Hex.1863

Hope we see a fix for this soon. While it is not game breaking it is certainly enough to make me cringe.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Nehalem.8196

Nehalem.8196

same problem here , all my friends are also affected

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: GuildWarsChamp.5302

GuildWarsChamp.5302

Status update: seems to be working now

Balthazar Almighty
Representing: [ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak -Main guild on NSP
Leader of [TZ] Raiders of the Lost Temples -Temple Zerg

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: SarahWitter.2317

SarahWitter.2317

Status update: seems to be working now

Thank you for the update. If others are continuing to have issues outlined in this thread, please do let us know.

See you in game!
Sarah

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Doctrevil.2615

Doctrevil.2615

The trading post on my account, both from my personal Black Lion Trading Company Page “O” wont show anything even after waiting for minutes on end(10+). The same happens when going through an NPC in-game to try and access the trading post and waiting minutes on end. Nothing shows up, at best I got a ‘loading scroll icon’ temporarily when the trading post page first is opened at times when using the NPC, otherwise nothing. I can also confirm that this is for multiple characters(in my case, both the two characters I play).

Another note, I was able to access the Trading Post on Sunday(5/17) to buy some things, so prior to today’s patch.

Attachments:

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Doctrevil.2615

Doctrevil.2615

I also want to note, that while i am unsure of how Overwolf loads information from the Trading Post for it’s “GW2 TP Watcher” from the gw2 app contest, it does bring up and show me values from it.(I am a database engineer/developer myself) So if it is directly pulling from my client, which i assume it may be for the purpose of time it takes to do so, it looks like this may be a visual bug. Otherwise if it is server-side that it pulls information from(i.e. ArenaNet databases), then i guess it could be numerous issues. Just my two cents though.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I also want to note, that while i am unsure of how Overwolf loads information from the Trading Post for it’s “GW2 TP Watcher” from the gw2 app contest, it does bring up and show me values from it.(I am a database engineer/developer myself) So if it is directly pulling from my client, which i assume it may be for the purpose of time it takes to do so, it looks like this may be a visual bug. Otherwise if it is server-side that it pulls information from(i.e. ArenaNet databases), then i guess it could be numerous issues. Just my two cents though.

Possibly these apps don’t pull the info from the client itself, there is an “API” from where data from TP can be pulled and several apps use it from what I recall. Even wiki has something like that.

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

Looks like sorting by price is broken now.

Attachments:

Trading Post display bug

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

Here’s a new one I haven’t seen mentioned. When I go to My Transactions, and define the level range to search, it’s off by 2. For example, I narrow the range to 56 / 56, and it shows me L54 items. If I change it to 58 /58 it will show me L56 items, and so on. For the astute reader, you will guess you can’t display L79 or L80 items using the level filter as your input is hard-capped at 80 / 80 which shows only L78 items. This occurs in all My Transactions sub lists (Buying, Selling, Sold, Bought).