Trading Post totally kittened right now

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sad Tas.2509

Sad Tas.2509

Can’t sell kitten and what I was able to sell it told me that there was an “error attempting to sell” but the items disappeared from my inventory and no gold showed up on TP. Please fix this anet

Posted by: Radon.2086

Radon.2086

Same here, I even tried guesting on another server and same black screen when trying to sell.

Posted by: Farghost.3015

Farghost.3015

same problem here. bought some armor, lost the gold but never got the goods. please fix make sure your game works before sending it to other countries

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

Im having a similar issue. Forged 4 rares and got an exotic. Sold it on the BTLC but I dont see the item in the sold tab, or items Im selling tab and the gold is not there.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Can’t buy certain things either. I just got to 379 weaponsmith can’t buy any T5 mats it says they are there globally but there are 0 listings when you click on them to buy instantly.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

please fix make sure your game works before sending it to other countries

Maybe Trading Post is just experiencing some hiccup, if so it may be back working in a few minutes. It already has happened other times and any online system can experience occasional downtimes too. Just be patient and give it a few minutes and if they are already aware about it they will fix it. Also, most likely you will have your items/gold back. If it doesn’t happen later then just contact support later.

Posted by: wildmanviper.4351

wildmanviper.4351

Update About 20 minutes after my post, my item is now showing up in the BLTC as items for sell. This was about 30 minutes total as I submitted an in game bug before referring the the forums.

Posted by: Broderick Assassin.8741

Broderick Assassin.8741

Just lost about 80 gold on trading post… tried to order about 25 gold worth of stuff, somehow I ended up losing too much gold, and I am not showing any items as being on order….

Posted by: Zalyn.9534

Zalyn.9534

Does submitting a bug report in game make it more likely you’ll get your stuff back? I just lost 60 listings of items for sale.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Update About 20 minutes after my post, my item is now showing up in the BLTC as items for sell. This was about 30 minutes total as I submitted an in game bug before referring the the forums.

As I said it may have been just an occasional downtime or glitch. At times it does happen. For those that have lost item I would suggest to use Customer Support for a better assistance.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Based on TP issues like this in the past, expect:

• All items you listed to be properly listed once the issues are resolved.
  • The coin from all items you’ve sold while the TP was having issues to be properly delivered to your pick-up tab once the issues are resolved.
  • All items you attempted to purchase to be delivered once the issues are resolved.
    • Yes, every single click on ‘Buy’ is counted (unless they stopped this from happening when the TP has issues) and you can expect a delivery tab full of items if you kept clicking. Re-list the excess items once the problems are gone to attempt to recoup the coins spent on most of the unintended purchases.

As a note, it may take some time for your buying/selling/pick-up tabs to update once the issues are resolved, so do not be surprised to find it take some minutes or hours to properly catch up and populate those tabs.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: sharen.6357

sharen.6357

Haven’t been able to open BL at all in 2 days. Please fix.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Haven’t been able to open BL at all in 2 days. Please fix.

It seems this specific occurrence of TP issues has passed and what you are experiencing is only affecting your TP.

Performing these should help fix the TP issues you are experiencing:

If those two do not solve the problem then there are some other things to check here:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |