Trading post bug

Trading post bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shizlam.4310

Shizlam.4310

Well the thing is i open the trading post and that thing just keeps loading to the infinite it never actually opens the content only the interface, same thing happening with the “gem store” and the “currency exchange” and the “sell your stuf in trading post” tab.
Any ideas on how to fix this please ^^?

Trading post bug

Shizlam.4310

Cmoon my ranger is getting desperate

Trading post bug

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

Have you already tried closing the client and restarting the game?

Trading post bug

Posted by: Azure Fang.8605

Azure Fang.8605

I’ve been plagued with BLTC issues since my first day. Here’s all the tricks I’ve come up with that fix every issue with the BLTC.

Prep work:

• The BLTC runs on a custom, Chrome-based external browser backkitteneferred to as Awesomium. This build is commonly used by F2P MMOs as a cash shop interface. It’s horribly buggy, a terrible resource hog, and constantly tracks you with Google Analytics (if you don’t believe me, install NoScript on your normal browser, block Google Analytics, and watch every Google-sponsored ad you ever see turn into a Guild Wars 2 ad over time).
  • Make sure all browsers, especially any rendering any java or havascript, are closed before opening the BLTC.
  • Also make sure any anti-virus is closed, and that any real-time scanning in said anti-virus is disabled.
    *These tips assume your running a Windows-based PC.

The following tend to fix all infinite loads, loss of tooltip display, and loss of access to Sell and Transaction List:

• First go to the first panel, the Gem Store, and wait there until your gem total (even if it’s 0) displays at the top. This forces a refresh of the process and may fix all issues immediately.
  • If your gem total never loads or the page never loads, close the BLTC but leave the game running. Hit CTRL+Shift+ESC to bring up the task manager, hit “Processes”, find “awesomium_process.exe” and kill it. Then close task manager and open up the BLTC again, preferably from the icon at the top of your screen so you’re forced to the store page.
  • If this still doesn’t work shut down your game, open task manager to be certain Awesomium is also shut down (if not, force it to), then start the game again and try again starting from the Gem Store page.
  • If all else fails, reboot and play from a fresh boot and try.

I hate Awesomium and am shocked ANet used it for their cash shop with how much trakitten is.

Trading post bug

Shizlam.4310

Thanks for the help mate ^^ it’s actually the first time this happened and it’s a pain in the kitten xD

Edit: None of those things fixed it ^^ but thanks for the answer if you got any more ideas i would be happy to hear them Thanks

(edited by Shizlam.4310)