Trading post bug

Trading post bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: unrivalled.7952

unrivalled.7952

When browsing TP tab"Current transaction" both selling and buying and you click on the item it doesnt show the item( instead show some random item below or above the one you clicked) Example: If i am selling item"x"and i click on it to see its market details, it shows me item"y"details instead.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

I encountered a similar issue last night shortly after getting the new update.

After doing an item sale from my pack to open the TP window, I then proceeded to try selling additional items. I would highlight an item and click to sell it, but instead, it would pick the item just below or just above the item I selected. However, for me it was more than just the details being mis-shown – it was actually grabbing the wrong item to sell! Fortunately, I didn’t accidentally sell off anything I wanted to keep.

I never saw this issue before yesterday’s updates, so I suspect it might be related to the newest patch.

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Trading post bug

Posted by: Xeno.1298

Xeno.1298

I can confirm this bug. It appears to happen after scrolling the listings and is easily repeatable. My wife lost several gold trying to buy some runes and having considerably more expensive runes selected in this manner without her noticing till it was too late.

This is a significant bug and needs to be corrected ASAP.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Cozy.8406

Cozy.8406

When I’m using the TP and trying to sell items, I will often click an item, but item that pops up to sell will be something else in my inventory. This is happening quite frequently. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Trading post bug

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

When I’m using the TP and trying to sell items, I will often click an item, but item that pops up to sell will be something else in my inventory. This is happening quite frequently. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Someone reported it yesterday. They apparently have a fix for it, so maybe in today’s bug patch, it will get fixed. (Doesn’t seem to affect everyone nor does it happen consistently.)

edit: appears not to have been fixed, or perhaps there were two different issues — bug still being reported more than 12 hours after the patch

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

(edited by Illconceived Was Na.9781)

Trading post bug

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

Ahh yes, I’ve been having this too, it’s been a real nuisance the last couple of days. Was beginning to think it was just me

Trading post bug

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yup, it’s happening to me, as well.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Trading post bug

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

When using the trading post if you click on an item to sell/buy it will select a different item. This does not happen unless you scroll and then select an item. I have tested and found out that if you scroll down, the item randomly selected (not the one you click on) will always be below and vice versa. Its as if the TP thinks you scrolled more than you actually did and the items are out of sync. Please fix this bug, it caused me to accidentally sell some of my items.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Autumnmane.3574

Autumnmane.3574

I can confirm it’s happening to me too. When I have my sell list open in the TP, I’ll click on something, but the item that opens to sell will be a different one from 1-2 spaces further down my inventory. Also accidentally sold stuff I didn’t intend to.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Trading post bug

Posted by: Kylan.3981

Kylan.3981

Can confirm as well. Still have the problem.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Whiteknight.8794

Whiteknight.8794

It happens to me as well, 90% of the time I get an item I didn’t select. A costly business.

Trading post bug

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Happens to me constantly. Extremely irritating.

Osu

Trading post bug

Posted by: Jwake.7013

Jwake.7013

yeah, whether I’m already in the TP on the sell section and select something or in my inventory and right click to sell something and the TP pops up; I’d say there’s maybe a 2/5 chance that it’ll go to the wrong item for me.