in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tanketka.6354

tanketka.6354

same here (sear)

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Daltemir.1072

Daltemir.1072

Desolation, also it ate my volcanus and stole my gold….

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Eredon Terrace
Having the issue as well.

edit
“awesomium_process.exe” will not launch upon loading the TP.
Cannot manually launch the program either.

I had to delete the gw2-{…} cache folder from my temp folder to get it to launch but that didn’t really help with anything.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Jerzor.8153

Jerzor.8153

Fort Aspenwood, just hit level 80 and can’t buy my gear D;. You guys might want to think about adding more condition armor between the levels of 60-79, there’s also no Rabid stats besides kharma vendors. ONE MORE THING, it’s almost impossible to tag stuff in wvw as a condition mesmer where I could do it with one hit with power. Hopefully that changes at 80.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

happening on Jade Quarry as well, no purchase history and unable to sell… suggest renaming “awesonium.exe” to something more appropriate to how often it fails since I’ve seen major issues with this thing in 2 games now >.>

(and yes, i get that its a third party, premade system, but still…)

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Gandara isn’t working either.
@Jerzor – Rabid isn’t the only thing with condition damage, I’m pretty sure you get Carrion armor at level 70. All the main stat sets repeat every 10 levels or so

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Black Gate, I hope I didn’t lose all my items that were listed

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Fort Aspenwood, just hit level 80 and can’t buy my gear D;. You guys might want to think about adding more condition armor between the levels of 60-79, there’s also no Rabid stats besides kharma vendors. ONE MORE THING, it’s almost impossible to tag stuff in wvw as a condition mesmer where I could do it with one hit with power. Hopefully that changes at 80.

Completely offtopic but there is carrion from 61 onwards and dire starting from 72.
Rabid is also available from the WvW armorsmith, the additional tabs only show up for lv80 characters.

Rabid is also available from 4 dungeons, CM, TA, HotW and Arah.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Fallenbassline.1459

Fallenbassline.1459

I also have a problem with the Black Lion Trading Company, mine comes up with the sell option and price, but when I sell the items it comes up as error in selling, then it takes away my item, this also happened to one of my listed items, I put up 30+ Iron Sword Hilts and I just went to take a look, and they’re all gone, no transaction or anything. I didn’t recollect them as well, I lost a total of around 12 gold from this problem.

Tell me what’s going to happen with this please.

Also the server I’m on is Piken Square

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Alexis.9815

Alexis.9815

Eredon Terrace, same problem with Trading Company, can’t buy anything or sell.

Trading post glitch

Jerzor.8153

Gandara isn’t working either.
@Jerzor – Rabid isn’t the only thing with condition damage, I’m pretty sure you get Carrion armor at level 70. All the main stat sets repeat every 10 levels or so

Need the crit chance for the bleed stacks, with the nerf to protection having a 20% uptime instead of 100% using vit is almost worthless. I could build around it, but the other point is that Scepter’s auto attack is terrible and barely does any damage. Staff isn’t so hot either without the crit/main power+crit damage. Rampager is far more effective, but the other issue is being super squishy. You can’t get near ANYONE in WvW that’s using siege weapons or power builds.

So your choice is super glass cannon that’s subpar compared to a proper shatter build or crap stats for a condition build with mediocre damage and inflated health pool that means nothing on light armor when I got jack for condition removers. :P

Trading post glitch

Posted by: lim.6241

lim.6241

I was purchasing some items on the TP before it went down when it was buggy and not working, as in the buy button did nothing.

Now suddenly all of my gold has disappeared and I’m down to the starting amount of 1 silver 52 copper…. has anyone else experienced this?

Trading post glitch

Jerzor.8153

I was purchasing some items on the TP before it went down when it was buggy and not working, as in the buy button did nothing.

Now suddenly all of my gold has disappeared and I’m down to the starting amount of 1 silver 52 copper…. has anyone else experienced this?

Holy poop, there goes my 25 Gold, now I’m at 2g. That was everything I was saving up while leveling to buy a Khilbron set. ;_; Edit: The pieces I was trying to buy earlier are in my pickup tab, multiple copys of it all. D;

(edited by Jerzor.8153)

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Samoleth.5012

Samoleth.5012

Same to me, please do something.
Lost like 20g in useless stacks of dyes

a random derpling

Trading post glitch

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Sorry to say, but as is ‘normal’ behavior when the trading post has issues, every attempt to purchase an item will deduct the coin from your wallet despite giving the error/failed purchase message. It’s a good idea to watch your coin when purchasing to notice when your purchase actually goes through. When the trading post is fixed, all of the items you purchased due to the multiple attempts to buy will be delivered to your pick up tab. In the future do not keep clicking to buy. If it doesn’t work on the first attempt, yet your coin is taken, then assume there is an issue and do not keep purchasing more of the item. You can relist the excess items you purchased to recoup most of the unintended spent coin.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Trading post glitch

Samoleth.5012

Sorry to say, but as is ‘normal’ behavior when the trading post has issues, every attempt to purchase an item will deduct the coin from your wallet despite giving the error/failed purchase message. It’s a good idea to watch your coin when purchasing to notice when your purchase actually goes through. When the trading post is fixed, all of the items you purchased due to the multiple attempts to buy will be delivered to your pick up tab. In the future do not keep clicking to buy. If it doesn’t work on the first attempt, yet your coin is taken, then assume there is an issue and do not keep purchasing more of the item. You can relist the excess items you purchased to recoup most of the unintended spent coin.

Sorry to disappoint but coin were not taken, so i didn’t have any tool to say if the transaction went through or not

a random derpling

Trading post glitch

Jerzor.8153

What he said ^, it just gave an error that the item was no longer listed at the price as if someone had bought it and told me to refresh. I didn’t think it was a critical bug.

Trading post glitch

StinVec.3621

If the coin was not taken at the time of the failed purchase messages, how do you now see your coin missing since the TP is still down and the issue not resolved yet?

Did the act of them putting it into ‘maintenance’ cause your wallet and pick up tab to update instead of updating after the maintenance is competed and functional again?

If coin was not immediately removed at the time of the ‘failed’ purchase, then apparently this is not one of the ‘normal’ TP sell issues we’ve experienced for the last year. Sorry.

Trading post glitch

Jerzor.8153

Yeah.
http://i.imgur.com/r41skkY.jpg

I’m missing one purchase, I’m on to you Anet. You stole about 3g. :x (Which would be the 1x pair of gloves)

Trading post glitch

StinVec.3621

I feel that this issue not behaving as other ‘normal TP issue’ events, qualifies it for a 2hr (or 2hr 30min now) server rollback due to the amount of people afflicted with spent gold and many duplicates of items purchased this afternoon.

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Trading post glitch

Posted by: lim.6241

lim.6241

this is just bad design, they need some sort of better transaction system to prevent this from happening…

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

This wait is killer!
I only needed 7 Glacial Cores to get 400 leatherworking, I made several attempts to buy them. I really hope I don’t lend up with several purchases once it’s fixed.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: HangSwampNinja.2769

HangSwampNinja.2769

Has anyone heard anything when it will be back up?

Trading post glitch

Samoleth.5012

Nope. Still down for me, slowly loosing hope.

a random derpling

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Nope. Still down for me, slowly loosing hope.

Patience, my young apprentice. Soon the Trading Post will be back up, and the Glacial Cores will come to you.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

Trading post glitch

Posted by: UndeadXandeR.3596

UndeadXandeR.3596

Crystal Desert Trading post is down

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Undeadcandy.4539

Undeadcandy.4539

Gate of Madness have the same problem.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: LilyMoon.8756

LilyMoon.8756

Northern Shiverpeaks

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Liege Tai.8249

Liege Tai.8249

Sanctum of Rall

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Legend.3651

Legend.3651

Kaineng is down as well. Been down since around 830AM PST.

Lets Make A Difference

Trading post glitch

Posted by: WarriorNation.7415

WarriorNation.7415

Tarnished Coast trading post is down.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Caittus.7436

Caittus.7436

Still down on Piken Square.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Zepsaxis.8740

Zepsaxis.8740

Tarnished Coast still down.

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Kogent.5473

Kogent.5473

Darkhaven still down – @Anet, any updates/estimates until fix?

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

GoM

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Aragorn.5462

Aragorn.5462

Dragonbrand still down, and I would like to second the call for an update/estimated time it’ll be back up Keep up the good work ANET

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Still no word on a fix? :’(
This wait is killerrrrrr

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

There is only one TP, everyone uses it.

Considering the unexpected down time I’m seeing a storage problem on the database, probably one or more raid units are reporting a bad drive and are rebuilding or are simply dropping off the internal storage network. It’ll be done when it’s done, let the IT and DB group do their work.

At least I can still pick up gold that was waiting for me.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Jadziah.9387

Jadziah.9387

Thx for the tip Behellagh, was able to pick up my gold too. Guess it’s lucky I was just trying to sell junk, my gold is intact, all 3 of them LOL

I do have a bunch tied up in buy and sell orders tho … <frowns>

Trading post glitch

Posted by: HugoCosta.6735

HugoCosta.6735

Still down here Sanctum of Rall

Trading post glitch

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

It’s back, but kitten… can I return them and request a refund? -_-

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

Trading post glitch

Posted by: HangSwampNinja.2769

HangSwampNinja.2769

its back up woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Trading post glitch

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

As this has been resolved, I am locking the thread.

Thank you for your patience, folks.

Happy TP’ing…or something!