Trading post stole my money

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Maakas.2537

Maakas.2537

I bought 30 full venom sac’s for 30s it took my money but i didn’t receive the items.

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Same here just now too! I bet its your fault i lost nearly a gold cause we bought at the same time >< lol

Made a support ticket but il wait to update it tomorrow. In the mean time if anyone from Anet is bored and derping around the office, if you could look into transaction logs that be great

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Wanna bump this, my support ticket was answered however they said that they “Dont have the tools to refund money”. Which is BS cause there’s no way the developers grinded all their money when they were testing things. All I want is for a transaction to be completed which I know full well that is possible. Either send my money back or give me the venom sacs please.

Posted by: Maakas.2537

Maakas.2537

i don’t care if i don’t get money or venom sacs back but i hope they fix the Trading Post.

Posted by: EvanTeicheira

EvanTeicheira

ArenaNet Alpha Team

Hey guys. Make sure you’ve visited a Trading Post NPC and checked the “Pickup” tab if you have not already. Items are not automatically delivered to your character, and need to be picked up from a trading post NPC in one of the major cities.

ArenaNet QA Team