"Transfer Chaser" achiev. - missing mastery

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: linamaria.1830

linamaria.1830

Hello! Did anyone receive the new Central Tyria Mastery Point from “Transfer Chaser” achievement?

I have my achievement complete and, so far, no red Mastery received.

Reference: Game Update Notes – August 8, 2017 “A Central Tyria Mastery Point has been added to the existing rewards for the Transfer Chaser meta-achievement”

Posted by: darksome.1697

darksome.1697

I don’t really know if they just added the point retroactively without any notification of it, because I have no idea how many points I had before the patch … should have checked. But it would be nice if you at least got that little star thingie blinking in the right corner so you’d know. Or maybe they forgot to add it altogether.

Posted by: Tengauge.2165

Tengauge.2165

I can confirm that the point hasn’t yet been rewarded… I had zero available unspent Tyria mastery points before the patch, and still have zero, but the entire Transfer Chaser achievement section is complete (at 6 of 6) for me.

Posted by: linamaria.1830

linamaria.1830

I opened a ticket about this subject. I suggest you guys who didn’t receive the Mastery from the complete achievement, do the same way.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I opened a ticket about this subject. I suggest you guys who didn’t receive the Mastery from the complete achievement, do the same way.

I did, have not heard back from them yet, other than the on insert email trigger.

I do know exactly how many I had on me before: 3.

I know this because I had 2/3 in the 3rd (2nd to last) of the fractal masteries before the “new 9” were added. Used one to finish it, then was stuck with 8 for what seemed like forever, while I waited for old Tyria XP to trickle in. When I finally got it all for the 4th mastery, spent the 5, completed central tyria, and had 3 left over! Math! \o/ (<- notice, there is no extraneous ‘s’ on the end of that word! :p)

Now, does it matter? Will we ever get more Central Tyria masteries? Probably not, but it’s the principle of the thing. I should have 4. Because it’s one more than 3.