Transmuting items while wearing them

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Veprovina.4876

Veprovina.4876

I don’t know if it works for any item, but, while i was wearing my mask, i transmuted another item to look like the mask using transmutation stones… Then the thing in the attachment happened… It appeared as if i was wearing both that other helmet type, and my mask helmet type… Kinda cool and unique!

It returned to normal once i changed maps (after a loading screen), so idk if this is a game glitch, or something to do with my graphic card, although i doubt it’s the latter.

I run the game on medium settings…

Attachments:

Ravos Xar, Ash Legion Charr Mesmer

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I know that originally we could transmute an item while we were wearing it by dragging it from our character loadout screen onto the transmute window, and everything was working fine.

Then they decided to change it. Since then we have had to unequip the item to our bags, and then drag it from our bags into the transmute window.

I’m sure it was just a temporarily glitched item, but don’t be surprised if at some point the glitched appearance comes back randomly or if/when you transmute that helm again.

Happy gaming.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

I routinely transmute gear that I’m wearing————of course, once the transmuttal is complete, I have to re-don it, cuz it just goes into inventory. The same holds true for ANY item being used, so far as I can tell from experience.

Posted by: Veprovina.4876

Veprovina.4876

Well, this one apparently succeeded, as you can tell from the screenshot. :P
I haven’t tried it again, don’t really care if it happens again, i just wanted to post this, so maybe they’ll fix it.

Ravos Xar, Ash Legion Charr Mesmer